• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

compound bow, alvey fishing reel, tablet

kramer1

ok so i wanna get rid of some things i dont use,,any offers will be considered,,pics on request

i got a 70lb 29 draw camo martin bow,,comes with about 14 good quality arrows a shark release<< one of the best u can get,,a quiver broadheads,,target tips etc i want rid of it as it doesnt get used i have a $1600 PSE

also have a kingfisher alvey fishing reel,,best alvey you can get,,its massive and practically brand new,,i prefer spinners,,best offer gets it

also got a 10.1 samsung galaxy tablet,,nothing wrong with it,,works great,,ive got a better one

these things are just taking up space so ill sell pretty cheap

Great reel,,but for my purposes a spinner is more effective,,with the braid on this reel you could pull is a truck