• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

it is Sunday. Tell us your Victory this week.

Pulled my tank off this bike, lifted the front of it a little higher, and then re-routed all the wiring loom under the tank.

This is added to the coil and ignition relocation I did last year.

Fiddley job, but turned out good I think.

Here is a pic of a stock one, and then my one now.

61ac41d1a91beef8cc7922e97006b810.jpg

c57e130b9e87a3e45dbf53640ef1eeb0.jpg

Time to go out for a ride :)

Last edited:
Got up before 7 each weekday (and today was an epically late start at 7:15) regardless of time I went to bed. Gotta make a habit out of getting up at 6.

Can finally see a path to getting back to where i was in terms of the big 3.
Current weight lifted and current progression per week should see me back there soonish.

Got my half yearly appraisal at work. It sucked. The comments were good but the score basically said "Thanks but you are just an average employee"

Decided to never go over and above again!

Got my half yearly appraisal at work. It sucked. The comments were good but the score basically said "Thanks but you are just an average employee"

Decided to never go over and above again!

Performance appraisals are a tool that very few Managers/organisations know how to utilise properly. Don't worry, It's probably not you.