• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
An unfortunate end for these fellas in a few hours time, at 3am our time. I wholly believe it is barbaric and will not fix the countrys drug problem.
What a waste...

What about the retarded celebrities making that video telling tony abbot to grow some balls and save those two.

Yeah because it's up to him you fuck sticks.

In any case they knew the rules and broke them. Can hardly feel too sorry for them.

Thats their laws and these guys broke them. Knowing full well what the consequences were. Don't forget, as well as being drug smugglers, these two guys threatened to kill the rest of the Bali9 members families if they didnt go through with it.

Thats their laws and these guys broke them. Knowing full well what the consequences were. Don't forget, as well as being drug smugglers, these two guys threatened to kill the rest of the Bali9 members families if they didnt go through with it.

I did not know latter part. Sad truth is they would probably be still doing such behaviour if they were not caught.

Can't understand why they didn't kill themselves as a fuck you to the indos?

a nice bit of put that up your ease you don't get to kill me cünt, poetic justice that ultimately we can all end our own lives if we choose.

i think the punishment wasn't unreasonable, these guys were ring leaders who ruined the lives of the 7 others too. They showed mercy on the filo chick who was just a poor dumb arse mule.

Good riddance.
Now can we talk about the thousands of innocents in nepal or are these 2 clowns still more important post-justice?

What Indonesia did is exactly what Australia was doing when it was only 70 years into Federation. The modern Indonesia has only existed for about 70 years.

It's funny that we expect foreigners to obey the law of the land when they come here. But when us Australians go to other countries, we act like their laws don't apply to us. Do the crime, do the time.

It's funny that we expect foreigners to obey the law of the land when they come here. But when us Australians go to other countries, we act like their laws don't apply to us. Do the crime, do the time.

Most have difficulty with a death sentence.

I don't like it myself, "no one has a right to take a life" unless it's self defense.

Yeah if this happened in Aus these blokes would have already been back out on the streets selling drugs fucking up a heap of other lives.

The Indos probably say we have it wrong and they may be right.

Are we soft cocks or are the Indos barbarians? polly both, cant say till you live in both and also where you grew up will sway opinion.
They're capped now, cant change that, only thing that pisses me off is that smiley little used car sales man PM kunce over there making a meal of it.

waiting now for Abbott to shirt front Indonesia, hahahaha

all indonesia will do now is unkease all the asylum seekers boats and we will have even more asylum seekers on our shores if Abbott keeps pushing his bullshit point and talking tough.

Oh this has turned into a political circus, that's for sure.

Don't do anything illegal in third world countries is the take home message folks.. show some restraint and wait til you get back home lol

Meanwhile Clive Palmer wants to intriduce a bill to stop the AFP on ratting on Aussies in countries where they have the death penalty.

Good one. Give yourself a face Palmersaurus.

waiting now for Abbott to shirt front Indonesia, hahahaha

all indonesia will do now is unkease all the asylum seekers boats and we will have even more asylum seekers on our shores if Abbott keeps pushing his bullshit point and talking tough.

Yup.. even their own ministers know their country is a shit hole.

One of them recently threatening to release all the boats of refugees in a flood to Australia after recent tensions stemming from these kunce.

Lol.

That's like saying 'I'll teach you kunt. Talk smack about me and i'll bash you till you're as fugly as I am' Basically admitting you know every kunce in your country wants to leave!

Too soon?
79e7780e3fefb0344f047c3539b6d229.jpg