• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
its a 3rd world country...think its going to be that hard to get ethenol?

do it all the time in uganda where i lived, add ethenol to the warragi..cept sometimes some dumb kunce would buy methenol and kill half the village

no opium doesnt grow in sub saharan africa. for long time uganda had the highest alcohol consunption per capita in the world, think they are 2nd now. reckon most of it was my mates lol.

seriously though, bunch of fuckin alkies there.. there moonshine waragi is fuckin rocket fuel

Should have been shot 10 years ago, case closed. The Australian government ought to respect the laws of a sovereign country if it wants our laws to be respected by others. No Aussie would be happy with an Indonesian official nagging us to apply the capital punishment on a dual Indonesian-Australian citizen, if he was caught by our police dealing with drug trafficking here in Australia. We would all scream "hey Indonesia, mind your own business and respect our laws"!

Some may argue that yeh, but we Aussies are pro-life, where the Indonesian government is pro capital punishment. That would be correct, but should not make one law superior over the other, or even judged as such. The law of the land should be respected by all, and all means ALL!

Do you know them and their circumstances Fadi. Do you know why they were drug addicts and what may have happened to them to turn them to drugs. They were 20-21 year old drug addicts and drug mules for some worthless piece of excrement currently living it up in Sydney apparently.

I'll post a quote from your "old friend" Bella ie Muse on AGJ. This is what she posted this morning on another forum.

Fark you boys are harsh.

They were young. Drug users, mules for quick, easy money. Cept they got caught in the wrong country. I doubt they would have reformed if they'd been arrested in Australia either - our judicial system is a joke when it comes to trafficking drugs - they would have been lucky to serve a handful of months.

The fact of the matter is though : They've been on death row for 10 years. A decade! That's a long fucking time and alot of growing up and introspection has been done in that time I suspect.
One has become a prison pastor - finding solace in religion and helping other drug addicted inmates out of their own personal hells.

The other is a prolific artist and holds art classes in prison for the drug runners/offenders and addicted as a form of therapy to assist them in breaking the cycle.

Both men have displayed amazing remorse, they have rehabilitated to the point where, for years, they have been assisting in the rehabilitation of hundreds of other inmates. In fact, so much so, that 6 other drug runners (all Indonesian) came forward for Chan (the prison pastor) and offered to be killed in his place. So prolific is his influence and effect on the prison community.

That can't be overlooked or ignored. We let drug fuckers go free every day to just repeat their offences and buy another ticket on their own downward spiral into personal hell, in this country.

These boys, whilst they did the wrong thing, don't deserve to be lined up in front of a firing squad and shot dead for it.

I think the only issue most Australian's have, is that the end punishment (AFTER 10 years in a shit hole of a prison) is completely disproportionate to their crime.

Our justice system is shit too, mind you.
But theirs is really shit.

they were the ones running it not drug mules. the ones arrested for being mules never got the death sentance.

No, the "kingpin" still resides in Sydney, they were going to be paid $14,000.

I'll try to find out his name. Then I'll get his address for you ;)

they still wernt mules though, chan had no drugs on him

Chan was the organizer I think. But they were all mules for the kingpin.

I say we track down this kingpin in Sydney .................. wouldn't there be some blood!!!!

Talk of them being rehabilitated. How much of that is just a show to try and help their cause.

I think they really are due to the harshness of jail there and the threat of execution. But if this hadn't have happened do you think they would be rehabilitated, I doubt it very much.

I understand Indonesia could crush us like an ant but Tony needs to stop being a pussy. Dropping hints about aide money etc is bullshit, either threaten to withdraw aide money and follow through with it, or don't even bring it up.

Everything this country does lately is to make everyone else happy. Time to grow a pair and stand up instead of being everyone's bitch.

I've known a number of people who've done long stretches in AUS jails, they all find Jesus!

Most of them are full of shit, but some are legit, but easily tempted lol.

I understand Indonesia could crush us like an ant but Tony needs to stop being a pussy. Dropping hints about aide money etc is bullshit, either threaten to withdraw aide money and follow through with it, or don't even bring it up.

Everything this country does lately is to make everyone else happy. Time to grow a pair and stand up instead of being everyone's bitch.

lol how do you figure that? indo couldnt crush us

I knew one bloke I did Martial Arts with. He went up North and was driving for a mining company. The truck rolled off one of those mining spiral roads and he lost a leg.

He became a Heroin addict and was robbing people etc (with only one leg and a prosthetic one) - still a tough kent. He went to jail, found Jesus, came out and kept up the religious bit as he knew it kept him away from temptation (drugs and other shit).

Well we keep sending our defence force overseas, the govt took away our firearms and the avg Aussie is only concerned about the cost of a carton and what color paint they're using on the block.