• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Remember the kunce hung in Singapore for the same offence, no one had a candle vigil for him, but we longneck instead.

Nah, they did have a candle vigil for him at the moment 6.00am that he was hung. I remember watching the service and at the minute he was hung they had a minute silence and some young bloke during the candle vigil was stretching out his neck as if in empathy.

He only had about 400grams of Heroin on him when caught and his flight was just a stop over in Singapore, from Thailand to Australia or something. He had nothing to do with Singapore.

I've known Lawyers on the Queen's Honours list and very successful business people. I've known Murders, bank robbers and drug dealers etc. They are just as bad as each other. The people at the top are just as bad as the people at the bottom. Ruthless sociopaths.

Last edited:
As Fadi said why didn't they get the bullet 10 yrs ago, they are no more guilty now then they were 10 years ago.....

i hope aussies learn a lesson here; don't do drug crimes in that country.

As for Indonesia, a very corrupt country in a number of measures, are not the Bali bomber already out of jail. Absolute joke of a country when it comes to consistency of legal system. Let us call a spade a spade. The West is the best, forget the rest.

It's all hypocrisy, mass murderers get set free, corruption at the highest level
I refuse to go to Bali since the bombings

Tip of a phucking kuntry anyways...

Most of the aussies who go there are toothless hacks from shitsville anyways.

FFS.. just throw up some palm tress and Bintang bars in Dandenong and you'd be 1/2 there anyways wouldn't you? :rolleyes:

Yep shit house counties anyway. Won't catch me there. Sure it's cheap but that's why it's attracts all the fuckheads.

When I heard years ago that the Cops plant drugs on you and then ask for money or they haul your ass in gaol that was it for me, not that I ever intended on going there anyway.

What I don't understand is why people are having candle lit vigils and shit for a pair of drug smugglers. What the fuck has happened there?

Not only does the Australian legal system seem to let people off too lightly, we now have Joe public holding a vigil for drug dealers. It is mental.

Exactly. First world problems.

My wife's friend had planned for a group to go to Bali. She asked if we were coming and I said no but she kept nagging until I just asked her "why would I want to go to a 3rd world country full of drunk bogans? I'm not going for the cheap piss because I don't drink."

I haven't seen a lot of Australia and I haven't used my passport yet, but when I go on a holiday I don't think "where will be the cheapest nastiest place to go?"

I'm the same; Bali is the last place I want to visit. It's like taking the worst people out on a Saturday night in town and putting them on an island. There are far more cheaper and nicer places in South East Asia to visit.

Would like to hear the same opinion "shoot'em" when your own child, brother, father or any other close relative is in same situation.

Yeah brah it's pretty harsh sticking them in prison for 10 years then executing them. If the death penalty was the intended outcome, the humane thing is to have done it 10 years ago.

Can't believe people go there for the cheap piss. I bet they have fun puking their guts out after drinking diluted cock tails spiked with ethanol! :rolleyes:

IF I was to go to SE Asia then Bali would be my last choice. I was there for schoolies which is my the first and last time lol. Can't wait to go to Cambodia and Laos soon, now thats where the FUN is.

They would've done it years ago but they have the right to appeal, that's what takes time.
If they didn't appeal they would've been shot by now.

Yeah brah it's pretty harsh sticking them in prison for 10 years then executing them. If the death penalty was the intended outcome, the humane thing is to have done it 10 years ago.

Can't believe people go there for the cheap piss. I bet they have fun puking their guts out after drinking diluted cock tails spiked with ethanol! :rolleyes:

IF I was to go to SE Asia then Bali would be my last choice. I was there for schoolies which is my the first and last time lol. Can't wait to go to Cambodia and Laos soon, now thats where the FUN is.

Spiked with ethanol? Ethanol is the alcohol you drink. Vodka is just 37% ethanol, 63% water +/- traces of other shit that gives you a headache.

I think you mean spiked with methanol. When you ferment sugar there is ethanol, methanol and other headache compounds in there. During distillation the headaches and methanol come off first at a lower temperature and the smart people use it to clean windows, the not so smart just leave it in there "for flavour."

Even methylated spirits is mostly ethanol with just enough methanol and other shit (this makes it methylated) to stop people drinking it because the alcohol taxes aren't applied.

Spiked with ethanol? Ethanol is the alcohol you drink.
Cheers for the clarification man, haha that shows you how much I know about alcomohol.. I'm an uppers connoisseur, downers are for sleepin'. :rolleyes:

Even methylated spirits is mostly ethanol with just enough methanol and other shit (this makes it methylated) to stop people drinking it because the alcohol taxes aren't applied.
Farkin awess! I'm gonna get me mate to distill that metanol and shit off then there's cheap booze for some good sleepin'!
PROFIT.

dont envy any kunce who knows hes about to be executed.

while they were dumb kunce and brought it on them selves, they clearly seem rehabilited and remorseful. dont see why they need to be killed after 10yrs, could easily just stay in jail for life.

must be fucked knowling your about to die for something you did 10 years ago

Spiked with ethanol? Ethanol is the alcohol you drink. Vodka is just 37% ethanol, 63% water +/- traces of other shit that gives you a headache.

I think you mean spiked with methanol. When you ferment sugar there is ethanol, methanol and other headache compounds in there. During distillation the headaches and methanol come off first at a lower temperature and the smart people use it to clean windows, the not so smart just leave it in there "for flavour."

buying pure ethenol and cutting your spirits is cheaper.

and mixing methanol with your spirits = dead.

buying pure ethenol and cutting your spirits is cheaper.

and mixing methanol with your spirits = dead.

Where are you going to source ethanol from? If it is sold to the public it either needs to be taxed as alcohol for consumption or methylated/denatured.

It looks like they stopped using methanol in methylated spirits because people were drinking it anyway and going blind/dead. Now they just use a mix of stuff that tastes bad, smells bad and makes you vomit.