• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah but they have done the time, haven't they, last time I heard it was a good 10 years in a grotty smelly indonesian gaol, that is tuff going right there. I am sure they have learnt their lessons by now and therefore should be released on strict orders to be productive members of society which I am sure they are very keen to be.

Look at them, painting murals, counseling other inmates and going to church every day.. a whole lot better than most of the bozos running riot in town on Friday nights pelting each other with bottles and shit. Will somebody please think of their families???

They should have thought of the conciquences before smuggling her ion in a country with the death penalty for smuggling, I am tipping anyone would change and become rehabilitated with the threat of being shot hanging over their head. I people come to our country we expect them to about by our laws much the same as Indonesia expects their laws to be abided by.

What annoys me is how much the media and politicians have jumped all over this to avoid real issues in Australia. Let's work big to small; get murderers and rapists off the streets, sort out the budget/taxes, fix the roads, then maybe at a distant 100th on the list we can look at dealing with convicted drug dealers.

I'm not pro or anti capital punishment, but these are convicted criminals. What about all deaths that may have been caused due to their direct drug trafficking? Their arrests could have prevented deaths here in Australia.

its pretty chitty that scott rush's father rang the afp to tell them he was worried what was happening. the afp then allerted the indonesian authorities who caught them boarding a plane BACK to australia. the afp should simply have let them board and got them when they returned to australia to face australian jail time. especially when the afp was aware that when they were caught they would no doubt face the death penalty.

and i ask...can anybody here say that they are the same person they were 10 years ago? i know im sure as hell not.

I believe they should have just got Life in jail.

Originally 6 of the Bali 9 were given Death by Firing Squad sentences, but only Chan and Sukumarans sentences were never reduced.

its pretty chitty that scott rush's father rang the afp to tell them he was worried what was happening. the afp then allerted the indonesian authorities who caught them boarding a plane BACK to australia. the afp should simply have let them board and got them when they returned to australia to face australian jail time. especially when the afp was aware that when they were caught they would no doubt face the death penalty.

and i ask...can anybody here say that they are the same person they were 10 years ago? i know im sure as hell not.

And to add note that Andrew Chans planes was on the tarmac ready for take off when they nabbed him! He almost got away!

yeah, what if they were tripping balls, rolling off their tits and gurning their faces off as they were smuggling the candy out of the joint. you can hardly say they were in the right mind to behave properly. this joko assassin really has a bee under his bonnet and his determination to prove a point against 2 defenceless trippers is directly proportional to the amount of media coverage that this case is getting!

No, its just media appealing to the underdog syndrome.

They committed a crime, for which they should be punished according to local jurisdiction. The end.

yeah, what if they were tripping balls, rolling off their tits and gurning their faces off as they were smuggling the candy out of the joint. you can hardly say they were in the right mind to behave properly. this joko assassin really has a bee under his bonnet and his determination to prove a point against 2 defenceless trippers is directly proportional to the amount of media coverage that this case is getting!

20 or 21 years of age at the time weren't they. From poor immigrant families. Trapped in a cycle of poverty and surrounded by drugs/crime culture. Odds were against them from the start.

Process of natural selection, they knew the penalty before they started, they are probably directly responsible for many deaths in Australia, as well as probably countless home break ins and robberies.

They are greedy scum bag drug dealers with no regard for anyone, not even sure why this has become such a big issue.

In relation to them reforming, well of course they reformed, the alternative is death, weak scum like these grubs will say and do anything to save their grubby hide, just like they will not hesitate to stick a needle into your kids arms if they can make fifty out of it with no regard for their life's and their family.

It's not like these guys were selling a bit of pot to their mates.

Yeah but they have done the time

Not according to Indonesian law.

Who are we to say who has done their time, if one of your family members died because of these grubs would you still think that they did their time??

And the syndicate Boss of the Bali 9 lives in luxury in Sydney somewhere after winning a fortune in Lotto while all this shit has been going on. While two of the mules get shot and the other seven languish in Bali jails. How fucked is that!!!

And the syndicate Boss of the Bali 9 lives in luxury in Sydney somewhere after winning a fortune in Lotto while all this shit has been going on. While two of the mules get shot and the other seven languish in Bali jails. How fucked is that!!!

Comes down to what I said initially.

Process of natural selection. If you are stupid enough to go to Bali and smuggle drugs you probably not really smart enough live, probably a good idea that the gene pool ends there.

Not according to Indonesian law.

Who are we to say who has done their time, if one of your family members died because of these grubs would you still think that they did their time??
Why would anyone's family member die because of them, it's not like they will drive by steathily at night and throw a meth bomb into my house so I am forced to breathe it then party for 5 days straight before collapsing into a heap of skin and bones with a mad boner.

If anyone wants to indulge in whatever candy they're bringing in it's their choice, I reckon these chumps are small fish and they should be focussing their effort in nabbing who supplied them the goodies and then go higher and higher until the top dog is nailed so we can all live happily ever after!

Heck that's really faarrrrked and totally tropo isn't it just.

Comes down to what I said initially.

Process of natural selection. If you are stupid enough to go to Bali and smuggle drugs you probably not really smart enough live, probably a good idea that the gene pool ends there.

Geez Mick. You've stuck your chin out there. I'll let someone else hit it :p

Just watching Sky news now. A lot of flack given to the AFP for their roll in the arrest of these drug traffickers?

Unjust in my opinion. They should be punished where the crime is being commited.

Maybe they are / were illiterate?

death-penalty-sign-indonesia.jpg