• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who's training with Ronnie Coleman this month? No, seriously.

steveP

The local supplement chain Massive Joes are bringing some big names to Adelaide this month. These include Ronnie Coleman, Steve Cook and Flex Lewis. You can visit them at the listed stores, and they are also picking 2 people each day to train with each.

Event here.
https://www.facebook.com/events/606497476147179

**TRAIN WITH RONNIE**

2 lucky customers will be be given the opportunity to come & train with Ronnie and Team MassiveJoes at an undisclosed location at approximately 10pm on March 19.

Simply spend $100 or more on Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Supplements while Ronnie is in store and go straight into the draw to come & train with Ronnie and Team MassiveJoes that night!

2 lucky winners will be picked and notified at 8pm on March 19 while Ronnie is in store!

11023818_10153139292519701_285748213416585064_n.jpg

Other promo material for the Arnold.
11023818_10153141731024701_142226659291144550_n.jpg

Seriously SteveP, are you advertising for these MassiveJoes tards or just trying to get discounts from them?

Providing a link to their Facebook page [MENTION=895]Sonic[/MENTION];

Just letting Adelaide people know that a 8 time Mr Olympia will be in town. Nothing wrong with that.

Flex Lewis, is he related to Flex Wheeler or is he just copying his first name??

Just wondering if these guys will be sharing their cycles and giving advice on injection sites or if they will tell you it's all in the BCAA's and Brotein powder.:D

I would dearly love the winner to be one of them lucky leggers, or a total gym noob with one cycle of roids under his belt try and do some 'training' as prescribed by the great man himself.

Flex Lewis, is he related to Flex Wheeler or is he just copying his first name??

Just wondering if these guys will be sharing their cycles and giving advice on injection sites or if they will tell you it's all in the BCAA's and Brotein powder.:D
Usually relations share a surname not Christian names. Using your logic you must be related to every Mick out there.

Flex is just a nick name.

Ken "Flex" Wheeler
James "Flex" Lewis

Last edited:
Urgh what a fucking dick! That dude puts me off even looking at buying anything from "massive" Joes...I'm still also yet to see this Joe fellow, no one massive in that vid

Urgh what a fucking dick! That dude puts me off even looking at buying anything from "massive" Joes...I'm still also yet to see this Joe fellow, no one massive in that vid

Agree, who is the dipper in the vid? Must be LittleJoe.

What retard would actually buy from MassiveJoes anyway. Overpriced crapola I assume.

His voice used to annoy me, but I got over to it. His videos are interesting and I'm watching them for the content, not the commentary. His company stocks some exclusive sups for Australia so is worth checking out.

Why can't he film it half professionally and mount a fucken go pro on his windscreen instead of what I assume is a selfie stick or something stupid bouncing the camera around while he's driving?

Wow, comments like is anyone good coming?
Look at these fucking blokes, they work there arse off steroids or not. Some of their training is insane.
I would kill to see some of these guys in action, sure there are try hards but these men aren't.
Just cause they don't preach full body workouts and powerlifting. This is Australian Bodybuilding Forum after all, or would you like to change the name?

These guys deserve respect whether or not they are endorsed by a company you do not like or represented my people the Joseph Mencel who you also don't like. Things like this do wonders for our local gyms and companies. To bring these guys to Aus is worthy of recognition lol.

Wow, comments like is anyone good coming?
Look at these fucking blokes, they work there arse off steroids or not. Some of their training is insane.
I would kill to see some of these guys in action, sure there are try hards but these men aren't.
Just cause they don't preach full body workouts and powerlifting. This is Australian Bodybuilding Forum after all, or would you like to change the name?

These guys deserve respect whether or not they are endorsed by a company you do not like or represented my people the Joseph Mencel who you also don't like. Things like this do wonders for our local gyms and companies. To bring these guys to Aus is worthy of recognition lol.

Your Profile says you're 17 years of age. I assume that is correct.

Only reason this LittleJoe tard brought Ronnie here was to sell more crapola to naive people like yourself.

But Ronnie was already here anyway, for the Arnolds.

Your Profile says you're 17 years of age. I assume that is correct.

Only reason this LittleJoe tard brought Ronnie here was to sell more crapola to naive people like yourself.

But Ronnie was already here anyway, for the Arnolds.

If you're saying my age makes me more susceptible to suggestion you're wrong.
I understand he was already in Australia, I haven't been under a rock the past few weeks.

It's part of a marketing ploy for sure. Part being key. I'm sure Joe himself fines it insane with the great beast himself, these guys are part of MassiveJoes over the US as well which trades under a different name.
Yes I'm aware of affiliations. All I can say is some of these guys are the pretty successful bodybuilders and they shouldn't be attacked on that bias.