• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who's training with Ronnie Coleman this month? No, seriously.

Your Profile says you're 17 years of age. I assume that is correct.

Only reason this LittleJoe tard brought Ronnie here was to sell more crapola to naive people like yourself.

But Ronnie was already here anyway, for the Arnolds.
Cannot spread reps for jesus :(

If you're saying my age makes me more susceptible to suggestion you're wrong.
I understand he was already in Australia, I haven't been under a rock the past few weeks.

It's part of a marketing ploy for sure. Part being key. I'm sure Joe himself fines it insane with the great beast himself, these guys are part of MassiveJoes over the US as well which trades under a different name.
Yes I'm aware of affiliations. All I can say is some of these guys are the pretty successful bodybuilders and they shouldn't be attacked on that bias.

No one is attacking any athlete. They are just attacking dubious business practices ie. selling products with very limited benefits and making exaggerated claims.

No one is attacking any athlete. They are just attacking dubious business practices ie. selling products with very limited benefits and making exaggerated claims.

Not attacking the athletes please. That's a favourite pass time. Whether the athletes are professional or members of this forum. I bare to favouritism towards any supplement company for I don't rely of supplements in their premade forms. Critique Joseph all you like and no matter how dubious his profession is he's a young guy who has made a lot of cash. Even with a large markup on a lot of his products.
Praise the to those who obtain wealth gains.

Your Profile says you're 17 years of age. I assume that is correct.

Only reason this LittleJoe tard brought Ronnie here was to sell more crapola to naive people like yourself.

But Ronnie was already here anyway, for the Arnolds.

No-nes brought anyone anywhere. They do appearances at their distributors. You didn't see Ramy and Dennis appearing somewhere that didn't distribute GAT supps.

Not attacking the athletes please. That's a favourite pass time. Whether the athletes are professional or members of this forum. I bare to favouritism towards any supplement company for I don't rely of supplements in their premade forms. Critique Joseph all you like and no matter how dubious his profession is he's a young guy who has made a lot of cash. Even with a large markup on a lot of his products.
Praise the to those who obtain wealth gains

Do you read what you write?

I haven't seen anyone attacking any athlete in this thread.

So you "praise" those who make their money by ripping others off?

@White_Lie; reps! :)

Do you read what you write?

I haven't seen anyone attacking any athlete in this thread.

So you "praise" those who make their money by ripping others off?

@White_Lie; reps! :)

Lol, I literally saw at the start of the thread just that. Anyone decent? Insinuation much? Maybe use your eyes.

I wouldn't call it ripping off? It's business. Buying products at a lower cost price and selling them after a markup. I call that basic accounting kunce.

Lol, I literally saw at the start of the thread just that. Anyone decent? Insinuation much? Maybe use your eyes.

I wouldn't call it ripping off? It's business. Buying products at a lower cost price and selling them after a markup. I call that basic accounting kunce.

Ah, the @wingman; post. Well no one listens to Wingman anyway :D

Secondly, ripping people off by making exaggerated claims is NOT basic Accounting, my naive and debit and credit challenged friend.

P.S. just joshin Wingers! :)

Ah, the @wingman; post. Well no one listens to Wingman anyway :D

Secondly, ripping people off by making exaggerated claims is NOT basic Accounting, my naive and debit and credit challenged friend.

P.S. just joshin Wingers! :)

Debit and credit plz. That's in the past.
Ripping off lol. Sounds pretty bad to me, might have to get the cops involved.
It's business man.

I think he's just guilty of being an idiot re MJ's. Consumers have a choice. Don't buy his products

Debit and credit plz. That's in the past.
Ripping off lol. Sounds pretty bad to me, might have to get the cops involved.
It's business man.

You truly are 17 aren't you!

How is that Bicep routine you posted going?

Arguing with children like yourself, I should not.

You truly are 17 aren't you!

How is that Bicep routine you posted going?

Arguing with children like yourself, I should not.

Haha. The fact that you have to highlight the fact I'm 17 to boost your ego.
You'll find the bicep routine pretty exhausting, but it's good to know I'm giving it 110% in the gym.

I think the Massive Joes guys have such a following because they keep things relative and simple; train and recover properly. They're constantly putting out material about different training techniques and workout plans, in-depth sup reviews and holding community events. Plus the owner and his mate regularly compete in bodybuilding and powerlifting comps. They really are putting their money where their mouth is.

If anyone here was to start up a sup franchise that tried to keep training and bodybuilding honest, wouldn't they do exactly as these guys have done?

Last edited: