• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My 2015 Crossfit Open thread

well it feels like I have been bashed around the legs and arms with a baseball bat today, worse DOMS I have had in a long time, hopefully I can recover enough to have another go tomorrow, otherwise ill be up early tuesday to sneak it in before the 10am cutoff,
here is a video of the 2 and and a half minutes after completing the workout, pretty well just everyone around me laughing at me in extreme pain, lol

well had another go yesterday afternoon with a serious case of DOM's, managed to get an extra 4 reps out, not what i wanted but still a decent score

LOL at the post workout vid.

Well done man!

Can't do 1 overhead squat with a broomstick, you have my respect!

62540446ba468e5a2f67df39ea53c0f1.jpg

Sitting pretty good for week 2, I might just pull of top 200 after all