• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The last ep definitely picked up. There are so many different stories going on at the moment, before it was mainly the families together now there is so many different angles which is why it is seeming to be drawn out. I am still enjoying it though

It's still good. The major story lines are still building, we're missing a few characters for a few episodes.
Daenerys is where I'd like to see the story lead, want to see the unsullied and dragons f^&k shit up!

The stark boys and hodor haven't been seen in ages!

Episode 8
What a great episode!!
Oh my #GoT!!

Im not into this whole High Sparrow debacle and I have to rewatch the series to figure out where they came from! And why they power over the Royal Family!

Episode 8
What a great episode!!
Oh my #GoT!!

Im not into this whole High Sparrow debacle and I have to rewatch the series to figure out where they came from! And why they power over the Royal Family!

Good ot see that mole get her just deserts though. Cercei got the king to re-empower them. They are supposedly above the confines of man's structures like royalty as they do the bidding of the gods. Her plan has backfired. Muhahahaha.

Damn white walkers... What's special about John Snow's sword? Where did it come from?

Yes the Sword! It was Lord Mormonts Valyrian Steel Sword so I guess we will see more about that in the future!

Im glad Reek "came clean" about the boys

Ah righto. Yes, will be interesting to see what happens to Sansa's lovely new husband...

He will get whats coming!! And I reckon Theon will cause it!

I hope so. That would be

burns_excellent.jpg

Of course shit is heating up, getting towards end of the season. I am surprised we haven't had a break but assume that will come up soon like next week or some bullshit. Winter, surprise mother fucker!

Theon seems pretty loyal, hopefully the big chick comes and saves her, fuck those white walkers are bad ass, also that giant is awesome, so much going on, Also is the hound dead? i know he got left to die, but did he actually die?

Theon seems pretty loyal, hopefully the big chick comes and saves her, fuck those white walkers are bad ass, also that giant is awesome, so much going on, Also is the hound dead? i know he got left to die, but did he actually die?
The spoilers never confirm his death or a return to the books.
Spoiler: 
And the way the series is not following the books he may make a comeback. Imagine him joining forces with brianne and podrick!
I hope he makes a return.
Lady Catelyn returns in the books as an assumed identity ressurected by some religious dude but he should have already made an appearance in this series already.

I still think the hound is alive. As for jons sword it's just valaryian steel, keep in mind the amount of people that have valaryian steel swords though.

Cersei... Best part of this season so far. If next episode is number 9 shouldn't that mean a major death?

Didn't sansas husband skin her in previous episode? The tall blonde dyke lady.

Nah it wasn't her, I thought it was as well. That was the old bird that was going to put the candle in the tower for Sansa
I must be confused, was the old bird going to do this in an older episode? I remember in the previous episode she got reek to go put the candle up in the tower, Bolton was up there, reek told him so he skinned the dyke.

The old duck was the one who brought the message to Sansa from memory
Correct, she was the old chick who told Sansa she still has friends and if she ever needed help she should light a candle in the tower. When reek went to do it for Sansa Bolton was up there eating and I guess you can figure the rest out.