• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Lol haven't seen..... But cliffs will be

Stab
Stab
Stabby
Mcstab stab
Boobs
Stab stab stab stab
Boobs
Stab stab
Unrelated Dragon
Stab
Stab
Boobs
Stab
Stab
Stab
Where's my dragons?????

Episode 6

Everyone butthurt over this episode. The only person that should be butthurt should be Sansa! Quite literally!

I read the book recap and I think people are more pissed that Sansa didn't even marry the dude it was her friend Jeyne who told everyone she was "Arya"

Yeah it is going along OK, but for some reason I am getting over GoT a little, just seems to be same same, will still watch though

There is just too much going on and not enough is being revealed. I really hope its building up to something big!

Reactions: C_T
Too many story lines and not much happening with each storyline in each episode.

Hasn't winter been coming for 3 years now.

I'm more annoyed that the most interesting story so far hasn't been shown at all this season. What happened with bran last season rose alot of questions and I haven't even seen him yet!

I'm more annoyed that the most interesting story so far hasn't been shown at all this season. What happened with bran last season rose alot of questions and I haven't even seen him yet!
Already confirmed he is not in this s as on... His story is way more advanced than anyone's

The cast in the pilot episode
2d161a93544eefc8c53072106f54b35b.jpg

Already confirmed he is not in this s as on... His story is way more advanced than anyone's
Ahh ok. I couldn't stand his story annoyed the crap out of me, until the last ep. Now I'm going to have to wait even longer lol.