• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Amanda gets 3rd place in Tahoe Pro show

11925678_1877132405845448_1823917328_n.jpg

Good effort.
Doe that qualify her for the Olympia?
Not even close to her qualifying.

So pretty much you have to win a show to qualify for the Olympia, then points are awarded from 2nd through 5th, some Arnold events get higher points, then all other pro shows.

So basically the winner of all pro shows qualify and the top 5 of the rest based on points qualify as well, this is the same for all divisions.

Hope I have made a little sense, if not check out here >>>>https://www.facebook.com/notes/mr-olympia-llc/2015-olympia-qualification-series/493236780711281

Just going on that pic and comparing to precious she looks like she is going into this comp a little softer then previous....

she looks to have put on some size in her quads, but it could also be the g-banger she is wearing which gives that impression

I will be the odd one out here, I don't like way she looks, although I realise a lot of hard work went into it.

Agree man.. full credit, she is clearly more dedicated than most and works hard, but in terms of 'eye-candy' nooooo... She should be one of those chicks squashing watermelons in her thighs!

I have followed her progress on FB, she's amazing but the latest lrogress shot just said "frog legs", probably just the way she was posing though!