• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I reckon I'd be up there if I didn't miss round 2! Kunce didn't even give me default home teams or fark all

wingman is only one who picked Essendon.

Neddysmith has shot away with NRL, but I am still 3 ahead of rugby in money bet. Go Spartacus.

They wouldn't have any match fitness, pretty much no preseason for the whole team. It will take a few weeks before they can run out 4 quarters

footy tipping is torture watching so many tips go so wrong.

I am still leading my money bet with rugby though, and am 50% from my only two bets thus far this year.

I normally wait to second half of seasons before launching with more confidence.