• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CrossFit fan approaches mum for breast milk

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
CrossFit breast milk trend: Bodybuilders find new protein source

This is great! Now I know what to say to all those yummy mummies I see every day parked outside the gym at the cafe. See if you can get it delivered direct too. :eek:

“I just sort of looked at him strangely and said ‘I don’t think so, but if you need breast milk they have milk banks for that — to make sure babies get milk’ and he said ‘Oh, no it’s for me. I’m doing bodybuilding and CrossFit.’”
“It gives me incredible energy I don’t get from other food and drinks,” a man known as Anthony told the publication.
“I don’t believe in steroids or other energy supplements, none of that garbage … I want natural stuff that’s God-given.”

Well, titty milk tastes sweeter than normal milk and is more runny as well. It's like skim goats milk with sugar added to it!

Is there a market on here I could ask my missus, she used to donate to other peoples babies.
Could sustain a grown man on her supply.

Are they still selling that huma pro protein powder from breast milk. Supposed to work 500% better or some bulls shit.

Are they still selling that huma pro protein powder from breast milk. Supposed to work 500% better or some bulls shit.

99% of people who used it doubled their body weight in 3 years *

(small fine print - 99% of people who used it where under 12 months old)

Isn't humapro just a blend of EAA?

my wife is due to give birth in 2 weeks..... We have just started harvesting the colostrum just in case she has difficulty breast feeding initially.

one for baby, one for Dave, one for baby, one for dave!

I don't know what it is now but they were pushing something that was human milk protein powder that's supposed to absorb 500% or something better than normal whey. At least I think it was humapro