• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[SYD] Force USA Semi Commercial Flat / Incline Bench - $320

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuzzboy

SOLD.

Grab yourself a bargain, this bench has a RRP of $695. The cheapest I can find retail is $530 new from gymandfitness.

This piece of equipment is in pristine condition, I simply did not use it a great deal and sadly, space is at a premium in my home gym. I can attest to the fact that it is built like a tank and is super comfy to lie on when working out.

Solid, compact and effective, the Force USA Semi Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is strong enough for gym use, while designed to fit into any home. Featuring SteelForce™ Structural Integrity and heavy-duty, DuraCore™ high density foam padding wrapped in sewn rip-stop VorTex™ Upholstery. The Force USA Semi Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is built to take a pounding. And, with a “Class A” rating, the Force USA Semi Commercial Flat to Incline Bench comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty. The Force USA Semi Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is unmatched in its class and will give you solid and intense workouts for many years to come!

The Force USA Semi Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is an extremely solid unit and provides the ability to perform your free weight exercises to build a rock solid body! The back rest features DuraCore™ high density foam which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout, along with fully adjustable back rest you can workout in flat to incline (90 degrees) positions which will help give you many exercise positions for rock solid results! Combine with a power rack, smith machine or squat racks for the ultimate workout!

Owing to its weight this item is PICKUP ONLY from Dulwich Hill 2203 or I can dismantle slightly and it can be picked up from Glebe 2037.

$_20.JPG
$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Last edited:
$360 brand new and you want $320.
Ever heard of depreciation.

Yes, I was able to pick it up for a song, no secret. It's in as-new condition.

Is there a problem with my price? If you can get it for $360 nowadays then sure, but my google-fu skills sadly did not reflect this kind of pricing currently.

All good. Best of luck. It sure is a nice bench.

Cheers, certainly don't want to come across as looking like a douche but thought it fair to price it relative to what you could pick it up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.