• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you go the Chocolate?

• Yes, tongue, cawk and whatever else I can find.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Tongue only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cawk only

• Fark dat chit

• Total voters
Confucius???

First Base = Pussy
Second Base = Ass
Third Base = Ass followed by a Facial
Home Run = A2M followed by a Facial

Yep that's pretty much it, that's every guys dream. Trust me every guy wants to fuck his wife/girlfreind in the ass, even if he won't admit it he definitely wants to open her spincter up and turn it into a gaping hole.

First Base = Pussy
Second Base = Ass
Third Base = Ass followed by a Facial
Home Run = A2M followed by a Facial

Yep that's pretty much it, that's every guys dream. Trust me every guy wants to fuck his wife/girlfreind in the ass, even if he won't admit it he definitely wants to open her spincter up and turn it into a gaping hole.
You're a knob

I have never understood the urge for anal,
Dudes fuck other dudes in the arse due to the lack of a vagina.
I've gone to brown town a few times (with women)and IMO it is nothing special.

An "Odalisque" was a sex slave in Ottoman Turkey.

I don't think that 'age of consent' came into it ...

Anyway, I didn't think she looked particularly young - I suppose I associate chubby with having put on a few years - but, of course, she could be a young thing fattened up with figs and honey and Turkish Delight, if this is what Beyefendi likes.

tumblr_nish4lmXtx1rjkd8yo1_500.jpg

Last edited: