• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you go the Chocolate?

• Yes, tongue, cawk and whatever else I can find.

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Tongue only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cawk only

• Fark dat chit

• Total voters
What about you kaz, what's your point of view from a woman's perspective?

That's why you need to start a fred, or a Census if you will, for the girls, "Do you like it up YOUR Chocolate?" Some of the boys can vote too!

[MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; is a good Christian gurl. I don't think she'd be involved in any of that shenanigans ;)

How many of you dirty bastards go the chocolate, whether it be anus sex or with the tongue?

Havn't done that shit in ages, but yeah if she's hot too trot then anything goes mate, anything....................

a lot of them are also in denial about not wanting it...

That's exactly the same as the fact that a lot of women like being fucked in the ass but their often too embarrassed to admit it.

Just fuck them all in the ass, simple!!

I know a few dudes that love getting the tongue in there. I think it's fucked!

Done a couple of birds up the bum, not really a big fan but they asked for it so I obliged.

It usually tastes kind of nutty. I fucked this chick in the ass one time then later on went to eat her ass out and I forgot I just fucked her in the ass and you could see a brown smeer of shit around her ass, but she was hot so anything goes.

Lmao, don't think I have ever tasted shit, hot sheila or otherwise... but now that you mentioned nutty [MENTION=8366]JUICE JUNKY[/MENTION]; I am moderately curious. :rolleyes:

Surely it tastes like shit <- see what I did there!

yeah that's the thing, I go to eat a chicks ass out and then I say to her "honey your ass tastes like shit, whats wrong with you?" and she'd be like "its my ass, of course its gona taste like shit!!!"

You're a man of much wisdom and worldy experience [MENTION=8366]JUICE JUNKY[/MENTION];

That's my theory. There's a perfectly good pinkie there, why would you go for the stinkie?
Unless the river runs red, then I'd take the dirt track every time

I don't think you can truly say you've fucked a chick until you've fucked her in the ass. Even then, that's only second base, that's just the beginning.