• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

World Cup cricket tipping comp

There's 3 people in the comp

Spartacus
Nedddysmith
ROFLMAO

I wonder which one I could be? :confused::)

yes, but why not use your name.

I actually asked because jimmy said he was entering, just in case something was wrong.

yes, but why not use your name.

I actually asked because jimmy said he was entering, just in case something was wrong.
Why? because I have been a member of that particular tipping site for 8 years and have had the same username ever since. I don't need to join the site, I just join particular comps I am involved in.

ok, I registered previously there for AFL, but dropped out early, so did not notice your user name.

No big deal, just checking.

Cool.
We'll have an AFL and NRL comp.
Maybe BN could donate a prize to keep interest among members.

Last edited:
With marsh doing so well yesterday and Bailey getting runs. Watson can fuck off to state Cricket..better still grade cricket.

I just don't know who will make way for Faulkner now that Marsh and The Big Show are in form.

Maybe Faulkner for Watson and Clarke for Bailey.

Smith can bat at 3, Clarke at 4, TBS at 5, Marsh at 6, Faulkner 7, Haddin 8 etc

yes, I was going to say Bailey, although he has been consistent for a few years. would not be easy being a selector, but Watson is hardly a difficult one. world cups a not a time for persisting and hoping.

Shaun Marsh was a far better option than Watson at #3.
Kunt selector's. They can't pick him now. They can't replace players out of form.

Maybe Faulkner for Watson and Clarke for Bailey.

Smith can bat at 3, Clarke at 4, TBS at 5, Marsh at 6, Faulkner 7, Haddin 8 etc
Agree with this but would take bailey instead of Clarke. George always does well in 50 overs and as much as a like Clarke he is a liability with his dodgey back and hammies.