• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
There was a young man from Nantucket
Whose cock was so long he could suck it.
He said with a grin,
While wiping his chin,
"If my ear was a kunce, I could fuck it."

So the consensus is no?
Was gonna dive this a go.....
Changed my tune a little since this was last bought up. Layne Norton loves it....worth a shot if you do it properly I reckon. Haven't tried it, I reckon you'd look like a bit of a toss doing it

Changed my tune a little since this was last bought up. Layne Norton loves it....worth a shot if you do it properly I reckon. Haven't tried it, I reckon you'd look like a bit of a toss doing it

Been reading a bit lately. I too have changed my opinion. Also I train at home when not working away so I don't care how it looks. [emoji3]

You still can, however not as prescribed. The point here is blood occlusion or rather the effect it aims to serve or achieve. Any method of training that would see you holding the blood inside the muscle for a prolonged time would be acceptable... hence I'm doing the rest paused method and its modern variations such as Myo reps. A rest of between 15 to 20 seconds max rest is how this is achieved.

What is a "Myo Rep"?

From what I've been reading, the straps or wraps (or cuffs) is the most effective way to occlude the blood blow, not rest/pause or any other method such as constant tension.