• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So you wanna compare heavily assisted bodybuilder to a simple training method.
Really?

Yes.

Well, that's the point, right? Your gainz are not the best so you use some bs training method to fix it. Only it don't work and you are off to the next fad in a few weeks time.

5 years later you have tried every supp, training method and diet on the planet (for 2 weeks) and nothing works. Do you even lift, brah?

Instead, why not just eat right, sleep long and cut out the instagoogletweetface time between sets. You know, 30 second rest breaks. Now that's something that works. Or forget arm day and just deadlift. Or do a 21 rep squat set, after your usual squat workout (assuming you squat).

There are far more effective ways to make da gainz than some bs, and probably detrimental, training fad.

^This is the problem, young cats espousing the program they jump onto, do it half arsed and shit can it, then jump onto another.

Hmmm not sure about that sherk.

but maybe in your case you need a change to maintain interest.
Possibly... Different techniques definitely pique my interests assuming they have science to back it up.

Last edited:
OK, us fat kunts gotta stick together @Shrek;

I suspected you were just bumping this thread to stimulate arguing I mean discussion. So a little bit of Googling tells me that this is the same technique that Male strippers and @Repacked; use by putting rubber band around their cocks. Blood flows in but can't get out. End result - larger girth.

Start a Log Shrek, I mean a Training Log and show us how it's all done. Measure your girth (legs or arms, not cock) and see if it works!

And I will start a girth log.

criminal.gif