• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
A few people who never used this horse shit training method. See if you can guess their names......

Ronnie-Coleman-pull-02-600x576.jpg

Dorian_Yates.jpg

tumblr_mo63e81eIG1su19ado3_1280.jpg

Phil-Heath29.jpg

mqdefault.jpg
(snicker)

A few people who never used this horse shit training method. See if you can guess their names..

1. Ronnie Coleman. 2. Dorian Yates. 3. 0ni. 4. Phil Heath 5. Kai Greene ??????

I think Sherk was just bumping threads. What's a fat 55 year old, who's only form of cardio is walking down to Dunkin Donuts doing fucking around with his circulation and Heart.

Right @White_Lie; ;)

1. Ronnie Coleman. 2. Dorian Yates. 3. 0ni. 4. Phil Heath 5. Kai Greene ??????

I think Sherk was just bumping threads. What's a fat 55 year old, who's only form of cardio is walking down to Dunkin Donuts doing fucking around with his circulation and Heart.

Right @White_Lie; ;)

Let's compare pics right here. Let's see who's fatter? [emoji850]

Because they want to look at all possible avenues of maximising their potential growth without juicing?

Because they want to look at all possible avenues of maximising their potential growth without juicing?

All possible avenues.

Homeopathy
Prayer
Hypnotizing
Visualization
Voodoo
All the different legal supps
Yoga
Band training
Ab circle pro
Shake weight
On and on and on.

Better get on to it all then.

Or how about train hard, eat well and get a good night sleep. When you hit the limits there if you chose get on the gear. That would be too simple for most I suppose.

Or how about train hard, eat well and get a good night sleep...........
This is worth repeating
If we simply did this, we'd be ahead of 99% of the gym rats out there and never have to worry about all the other shit.

OK, us fat kunts gotta stick together [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

I suspected you were just bumping this thread to stimulate arguing I mean discussion. So a little bit of Googling tells me that this is the same technique that Male strippers and [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; use by putting rubber band around their cocks. Blood flows in but can't get out. End result - larger girth.

Start a Log Shrek, I mean a Training Log and show us how it's all done. Measure your girth (legs or arms, not cock) and see if it works!

OK, us fat kunts gotta stick together [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

I suspected you were just bumping this thread to stimulate arguing I mean discussion. So a little bit of Googling tells me that this is the same technique that Male strippers and [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; use by putting rubber band around their cocks. Blood flows in but can't get out. End result - larger girth.

Start a Log Shrek, I mean a Training Log and show us how it's all done. Measure your girth (legs or arms, not cock) and see if it works!

No, I started it coz I am genuinely interested. Couldn't even remember this thread. I had to use search function.
I wont try it for a couple of weeks until I get back home.

I can actually see how it can make a workout more efficient. Use it when doing Rows to hit the Biceps a bit more, if you train Back and Bi's together. Use it when doing Pressing to hit the Tri's more, if you train Shouilders or Chest with Tri's. Use it when Deadlifting to hit the Quads more.

Still not sure of the safety for fat Kuntz.

I thought the general consensus was isolation movements rather than compounds. From the sounds of things you can't lift much weight whilst doing it so I don't see how/why you'd do a compound?

I thought the general consensus was isolation movements rather than compounds. From the sounds of things you can't lift much weight whilst doing it so I don't see how/why you'd do a compound?

Kden. I knew it was 50% or less of your 1RM. Didn't realise it was only isolations (for limbs).

That's OK. Some people here only train Bi's and Tri's :p