• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

For those who took the plunge, when/why did you decide to do steroids?

I'm jerking off 4 or 5 times a day now
New girl I've started dating as well so abstaining until it gets serious :(

- Health issues are quite over rated and if you do your research on dosages, AI etc ya minimise most stuff

I loathe such statements. People handle syringes and read Rocco's book and then overnight they become self-diagnosing medical professionals. There is no way anyone can predict how they will individually respond to unnecessarily administered drugs. Few would know whether they have a predisposition towards certain types of cancers or cardiovascular disease that could be be aggravated or brought on by these drugs.

As for the psychological effects, lots of people claim they are ok on the juice. Spoken like true addicts.

I haven't delved into it myself yet, but i'd be open to it in the future .
The way i see it is
- Could probably achieve naturally, but takes time. Spending money reduces that time. Money is more abundant than time will ever be.
- No different to spending money on other hobbies to improve them, eg new parts for your bike if you're a cyclist
- Health issues are quite over rated and if you do your research on dosages, AI etc ya minimise most stuff

+1

I loathe such statements. People handle syringes and read Rocco's book and then overnight they become self-diagnosing medical professionals. There is no way anyone can predict how they will individually respond to unnecessarily administered drugs. Few would know whether they have a predisposition towards certain types of cancers or cardiovascular disease that could be be aggravated or brought on by these drugs.

As for the psychological effects, lots of people claim they are ok on the juice. Spoken like true addicts.

If you'd asked me a year ago i'd have said the same.

I'm jerking off 4 or 5 times a day now
New girl I've started dating as well so abstaining until it gets serious :(
Good man 0ni, showing your new date some respect.
your hand though is being treated like a bitch whore

i agree gear has psychological consequences
So do eggs - http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/die...-to-be-kinder-study-says-20150202-133r7a.html

Literally everything has psychological consequences. I own a gym, I'm around and have been around people on gear for a decade and I've yet to find one who was aggressive towards me. Having worked in clubs and pubs during that time too, I've been around a lot of people using alcohol. The amount of people who have threatened to kill me, rape my dog (seriously lol), kill and rape my family, stab me, blah blah blah is uncountable.

Give me a juiced up person to deal with any-day over some retard after a few drinks.