• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

For those who took the plunge, when/why did you decide to do steroids?

Need I remind you...

Ausbb Anonymous Posting
While you do remain hidden to Ausbb members , just a word of warning that I(admin) can check the logs to see who made the post , but as long as the system doesn't get abused and rules are followed all should be ok​

So don't be a tosser or [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; will ban your ass.

No but can ban from posting in Steroid section, but JJ's knowledge and experience is awesome.

Lot more reasons than that Mickey Mantle Piece. Some people require it for their jobs ie, Security work of some sort, Male model like Grunta.

You must see different security guards to what I see, most a fat overweight lard asses.

You must see different security guards to what I see, most a fat overweight lard asses.

Wouldn't think there'd be many Nightclub Bouncers or Bodyguards out in bumfuck nowhere where you live I guess Mickey.

Decided to give it a punt only after I came to Oz and saw how prevalent the use was... Just looking around you could tell a lot of guys were on it and in the last 4 years since I've been here its gotten even more widespread.

Wasn't a case of 'oh chit, gotta lift my game now' as I'd been training naturally for the previous 10 or so years, but probably not as smart as I could've been.

It was more a case of accessibility to the gear itself. Back in NZ it was a lot less accessible and certainly wasn't anything the guys I'd trained with had access to.

Here its pretty darn easy to source. Was sick of being stuck at the same level, same weights, same size year in year out with slight fluctuations.

Now I'm on tho I constantly ask myself.. how big is big enough? Can see how the goal posts are forever moving.

I wonder what % people in commie gyms use just cause its 'cool' but still look the way they are and lift the amount that they do, thinking its a magic pill that will make their gonads grow overnight. How embarrassment and what a waste of money.

I did a bunch of research. From the time I decided to use steroids to the time I injected was about 2 years. I found a lot of anecdotal evidence and unsubstantiated claims by the government and the medical profession that couldn't be justified with evidence so decided to experiment myself. Best decision I ever made.

I did a bunch of research. From the time I decided to use steroids to the time I injected was about 2 years. I found a lot of anecdotal evidence and unsubstantiated claims by the government and the medical profession that couldn't be justified with evidence so decided to experiment myself. Best decision I ever made.

How'd it go?

How'd it go?
Great. At first I had a bit of trouble with girls but once I managed to control myself it was fine. Stayed on non-stop from 2007 to 2013, settled on 500mg test and some tren as my favorite cycle. Went off got fat and now back on til I die :)

Great. At first I had a bit of trouble with girls but once I managed to control myself it was fine. Stayed on non-stop from 2007 to 2013, settled on 500mg test and some tren as my favorite cycle. Went off got fat and now back on til I die :)

What kinda trouble with girls do you mean?
And 500 of each Test /Tren?

What kinda trouble with girls do you mean?
And 500 of each Test /Tren?
Made me want to root anything with a pulse which I tried to do. Was working in security / doors and not a good idea if you want to keep your job :)

Usually 400 tren / 500 test.

I haven't delved into it myself yet, but i'd be open to it in the future .
The way i see it is
- Could probably achieve naturally, but takes time. Spending money reduces that time. Money is more abundant than time will ever be.
- No different to spending money on other hobbies to improve them, eg new parts for your bike if you're a cyclist
- Health issues are quite over rated and if you do your research on dosages, AI etc ya minimise most stuff

I haven't delved into it myself yet, but i'd be open to it in the future .
The way i see it is
- Could probably achieve naturally, but takes time. Spending money reduces that time. Money is more abundant than time will ever be.
- No different to spending money on other hobbies to improve them, eg new parts for your bike if you're a cyclist
- Health issues are quite over rated and if you do your research on dosages, AI etc ya minimise most stuff

I think in the similar vain as you. Just need to get my wife to think the same so I can do it.