• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'd be asking why they are obsessed with one particular rep range?!

#cookiecutter
Hit the nail on the head!

Throughout the whole program I didn't believe legs were getting as much work as the upper body, now the last 4 week program looks like its thrown a whole catch up period in, plus reduced the calories!

Did your cals drop by much? I haven't looked at it too much

Me?

I haven't even looked at the latest meal plans. During the challenge I've been pretty much eating what I want. The last couple of weeks I've cut out snacks and crap. These next few weeks I'll drop my calories a little to burn some body fat.

Me?

I haven't even looked at the latest meal plans. During the challenge I've been pretty much eating what I want. The last couple of weeks I've cut out snacks and crap. These next few weeks I'll drop my calories a little to burn some body fat.
Sorry mate, mean [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION] ; . Yeah I am pretty much the same, just cut out alcohol and junk essentially. Then dropped the cals, without following their meal timing and just eating in roughly 2 meals

The food on my plan doesn't even make it to 1200 calories when punched in. The plan is designed for a 70kg woman new to lifting. I have my macros set up for 1380 which allows for the extra milk in my tea, the extra chobani i add in for dessert and a bit of a splurge on the weekend if I haven't hit my target through the week.

I only drink between 3pm and 5pm on my weekend day off and no junk food. I have some allowed foods on the side that I have as my treats but nothing too naughty. Ive dropped 6kgs and my upper body has come on good, cant wait to see a few more kilos of fat dropped to see some new leg shape soon

I'm doing the max's challenge also but does anyone else feel lethargic in these last few weeks? I've felt it yesterday and today and I'm really feeling like increasing the carbs as I feel like crap.

I'm doing the max's challenge also but does anyone else feel lethargic in these last few weeks? I've felt it yesterday and today and I'm really feeling like increasing the carbs as I feel like crap.

Me!!!!!

Flat as fuark! I dropped some of my reps because I just felt I couldn't push out to the end!
The lower calories have dropped my bodyweight and strength but seeing good changes!

Yeah I am with you all, have been for a while now. Some days are worse than others, going to bed and getting a decent sleep would help as well but I have had a few late basketball games lately

Sleep has been farked it and definitely has something to do with it. Cant remember the last 8hr sleep I had?

Sleep has been farked it and definitely has something to do with it. Cant remember the last 8hr sleep I had?

Makes a difference eh. I didn't get to sleep until after 4 last night, only because I was hungry.

The feeling you're all having is pretty common after being in a calorie deficit for 2 months. With the calories dropping, your body is finding it harder to recover. Plus you're training your body to use fat as a fuel source, which gives you that brain fog feeling. However during these last few weeks you'll see the biggest changes.

Maybe move meals closer to training time and get a good pre workout.

dude, that was stupid.. fior that much muscle, he must have already had it, so 2 monts of that exactly?

Last edited:
ok so its a common thing, I thought I was on my own here. For me its only been in the last 2 or 3 days. I've been fine other than that. The other thing which doesn't help is my gym has closed down (taken over by new owners so its being refurbed due to open in 3 weeks) so that has stuffed me around a bit.

With that, since I started feeling like crap, my sleep has been like Kaz, stuffed. I've been waking up at 3 am, then sleep an hour later and so on. Can't wait til its over!!!

ok so its a common thing, I thought I was on my own here. For me its only been in the last 2 or 3 days. I've been fine other than that. The other thing which doesn't help is my gym has closed down (taken over by new owners so its being refurbed due to open in 3 weeks) so that has stuffed me around a bit.

With that, since I started feeling like crap, my sleep has been like Kaz, stuffed. I've been waking up at 3 am, then sleep an hour later and so on. Can't wait til its over!!!
I was like that in the last couple of weeks in our gym challenge....

I turned into a right kunce to 've honest just grumpy all the time ... Yet wife was upping her weights every session

Anyway else see the nut huggers have a whinge because I questioned why the prizes have been reduced this year?