• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well I had 4 beers and a box of shapes plus pizza to get me a nice bloat for my before pics. Who wouldnt waterload? Everyone would be doing it unless they are in it to gain size.

cheater
also, says in terms and conditions must supply proof of purchase of their supplements

cheater
also, says in terms and conditions must supply proof of purchase of their supplements
You just keep the receipt of purchase of one of their products. Their cheapest supplements are probably their BCAAs or creatine; under $50.

I just registered. Last night was taco night finished off with some baked brownies due to my recovery day, so my weight was a little high tonight.

I'm only really signing up to see how everyone goes and to support my gf doing it this year. My strategy is to just keep doing what I'm doing and maybe throw in a little cardio at the half way point.

Already stuffed my training plan. I didnt print out the right one and Im somehow doing a 2014 program which doesn't correspond with the diet. Couldn't figure out why I wasnt eating carbs on a weight training day. Missed out on toast for breakfast :(

Yeah they usually have some teething problems at the start with typos and things in the wrong spot for their plans. It usually gets ironed out by the start of the challenge.

For reference, here are the current nutritional and training plans for weeks 1-4. I'll update the original post as well. These are the plans for the males. I'll post the women plans when I get access through my gf's account.

Max's shred nutrition - weeks 1-4.
http://www.maxchallenge.com.au/2015feb/cmsAdmin/downloads/max_nutrition_shred_w1-4_im.pdf

Max's shred training- weeks 1-4.
http://www.maxchallenge.com.au/2015feb/cmsAdmin/downloads/shred-wk1-4-training-gym-int.pdf

Max's bulk nutrition- weeks 1-4.
http://www.maxchallenge.com.au/2015feb/cmsAdmin/downloads/max_nutrition_bs_w1-4_im.pdf

Max's bulk training- weeks 1-4.
http://www.maxchallenge.com.au/2015feb/cmsAdmin/downloads/build-size-wk1-4-training-gym-int.pdf

Last edited:
K
I'm doing this, with GF too

I have gotten very skinnyfat.
Plan is to focus on BB and base strength for a month, then reassess from there

Probably stay on nice amount of carbs for a month and then chip away at bf for 8 weeks
Wont be hard to cut fat off due to ecto

When I did this challenge in the past, I kept my weight training exactly the same. I was just really strict with my diet and did morning cardio.

When I did this challenge in the past, I kept my weight training exactly the same. I was just really strict with my diet and did morning cardio.
My training generally follows their intermediate program, the beginners weeks 1-4 were just pissweak.

Following diet however not the supps. Aint got no hope in hell of making a top 50 so might save the supp $ for a pressie for me!!

K
I'm doing this, with GF too

I have gotten very skinnyfat.
Plan is to focus on BB and base strength for a month, then reassess from there

Probably stay on nice amount of carbs for a month and then chip away at bf for 8 weeks
Wont be hard to cut fat off due to ecto
All the best. Its too easy to follow!

The beginners is good if you want to do a quick weights session but intermediate wrecks my life too much to do it twice in a week!

Hmm yeah, Lindsay looks goooood man.

Wish you guys the best for putting your asses on the line literally!

Yeah but I can't see myself following that training program though? Unless I can still continue doing 5/3/1 on it.