• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'll dig up the links a bit later and post them here.

The training plans are pretty basic and are anywhere between a 2-4 day bb split depending on the goal you pick (shred, build muscle, strength, etc).

The nutritional plans are what most gym noobies would be given by PTs. The food is quite basic and it's up to you to follow it as strict as you can.

Of course you can do your own thing. Ultimately the challenge is about making the biggest transformation and there are many ways to get there. People either pick a cutting or a bulking plan. However I'm yet to see a winner who followed the bulking plans.

The strategies can be smelled a mile away

>Experienced trainer
>Eats like shit and doesn't train for 2 months before, makes before pics look shit as possible
>Goes hard at it for 3 months with great diet
>>>crazy transformation

Further to my post... I can actually fall into this category, kind of..
body comp/shape is definitely shite lately, and I'm planning to to alot of BB and base strength work starting in 1 week after PL comp :)

But I would have to eat properly

I just checked their website and it looks like they're doing updates at the moment. The login button has been disabled so everything is locked. So I'll link everything tomorrow.

The social hub is still active where you can see everyone's progress linked to the challenge hashtags.
Max's Muscle-Up Challenge 2015

Ive been trying all morning to upload photos. Wondering if the site is busy or having issues.
I think this was why I didn't sign up last time, I couldn't create a profile.

What web browser are you using? I think quite a few people have the same issue every year and it's always web browser related. Try Chrome or Firefox.

The thing I dislike about these short term challenges is that it promotes the extreme mentality that is often detrimental to long term goals e.g. mega low cals, excess cardio etc. etc.

part of the entry criteria to win the comp should be a dexa scan no earlier than a month before the contest starts.

The judges know the tricks people use. There were quite a few people last year who should have been in the Top 10 with a great final photo. But you could see their before photo was staged with shadows or the contrast edited to hide definition. It was funny to see them have a dummy spit when the winners were announced.