• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Seriously you think that's a sweet hook, that's gotta be the ugliest block and hook I've ever seen, what the fuck is that from a steam crane built in 1850. You can only run that piece of shit in single and what the fuck is the clip on the hook, fucking thing looks like it relies on that pissy little counterweight bit, doesn't even look sprung....

Really that's like posting a photo of 1995 Holden vectra in a sweet rides thread.

Now I'm gonna show you a sweet hook, the kind of thing that will pop a hard on even for your most jaded, three times divorced, piss wrecked, chronic gambling, bad backed, shitty attitude, gifts for lifts, 3 drops of rain on a newspaper and I'm off to get drunk rigger.

well this is gonna escalate quickly, this is one of the sweetest hooks of them all:

hqdefault.jpg