• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What to do with ON Essential Amino Energy now that I just got some Creatine Mono?

Another quote of gold

A scoop of Protien powder is the same as a piece of chicken.

So I am guessing now you believe that protein powder has any magical muscle gaining affects that normal food such as chicken or tuna or what ever can not provide.

Please enlighten us with your knowledge, and how protein powder will make you grow massive muscles.

You are yet to add something of value to the discussion, so may be do that, all I see you do is attempt to discrediting legitimate posts and responses with retarded comments without actually adding anything or correcting what you insinuate as being wrong.

So please explain how my statement was wrong and how he will gain additional muscle gaining benefits from a scoop of protein powder over consuming some food or may be just shut the fuck up till you have something intelligent to say:p

Two points of difference if I may....
One is a retarded post with the full knowledge and intention of it being a retarded post.
The other is a retarded post with the intention of it being a legitimate post.

Just saying Micky.

How about if you don't have anything good to add didn't add anything.
Just saying.

Last edited:
If you're skinny and want to put on good lean mass, why not check your macros in what you're eating now, figure out how many calories you actually need to start bulking and work from there?

I find a lot of folks like yourself tend to go the supplements route first rather than tackling the above. And they are notoriously afraid of getting fat from eating fat? :confused:

By all means, creatine yourself up to the hilt. You'll see immediate weight increase because most if not all of that will be from the water retention which is a well known side effect. Happy days!

If you're skinny and want to put on good lean mass, why not check your macros in what you're eating now, figure out how many calories you actually need to start bulking and work from there?

I find a lot of folks like yourself tend to go the supplements route first rather than tackling the above. And they are notoriously afraid of getting fat from eating fat? :confused:

By all means, creatine yourself up to the hilt. You'll see immediate weight increase because most if not all of that will be from the water retention which is a well known side effect. Happy days!

Well I've actually been going to the gym since November (though that's nothing compared to the rest of the people here) and been trying to eat a lot more.
I don't really care about getting fat as long as I'm building muscle though. Just gonna lose it later anyway.

And by the way [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; I'm not the one here telling others to fuck off, or did you miss that?

November?
Without sounding too harsh, 3-4 months is way too soon to be looking to supplement the diet. Creatine is nothing crazy but with that amount of training experience, you'll be getting enough gains from eating and training properly. You're just wasting your money buying supplements this early in the game.

Nooooo my post was in general not to you.
I mean it always happens in sup threads.
Always.....

You taken up Powerlifting Darko? You sound a little grumpy.
No I don't think I'm grumpy, had a big night last night though with a few too many scotches and no sleep.
Apart from that I'm peachy.

Although to the uninitiated, Serbs can come across as angry even when they're not.

Last edited:
November?
Without sounding too harsh, 3-4 months is way too soon to be looking to supplement the diet. Creatine is nothing crazy but with that amount of training experience, you'll be getting enough gains from eating and training properly. You're just wasting your money buying supplements this early in the game.

Welp I could always just leave it aside for later.
But I really have trouble making myself eat though.

You have me interested, how tall are you and how much do you weigh, and if you know how much do you eat a day and what sort of training, or may be start a new thread about how to gain muscle/size, up to you.

No need to force yourself to eat, in fact since you're just starting out, I'd recommend not to worry about your diet at all just yet.
Your priority should be the workout, the very act of lifting weights will encourage your body to increase in muscle mass therefore your overall weight.
Regular lifting will also fire up your appetite.
Forget about the supplements.

You have me interested, how tall are you and how much do you weigh, and if you know how much do you eat a day and what sort of training, or may be start a new thread about how to gain muscle/size, up to you.

I'm about 178cm and I currently weigh about 67 kilos.
I probably eat 3 decently sized meals per day.
I only do weights training at the gym because apparently I'm an ectomorph.

Smash at least two shakes a day, on top of your 3 meals. 2 scoops in each. Maybe throw some dextrose in there as well. Definitely not a lot of meat on a frame that size