• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
its the first ever Arnold Classic in aus, so who knows... i haven't heard any advertisements about it. nor if there is a fitx expo? news of aussie events is very lacking.

but Aussie Muscle Radio! you can subscribe on youtube, they been talking about the competitors and it looks like an insane INSANE line up! Not just the internationals but the aussies too.

too many good names to list, wish i could be there

edit: newbie here, sorry. You can subscribe on ITUNES for latest episodes. not youtube. brain fart...

Last edited:
yeah man its still going, they lost scott gobble, he broke off and is doing his own (but havent listened to it yet).

Xavier and the other crew are going strong, have caught up on prev eps and look forward to the weekley releases.

is probably the best aussie source i know of, for information about the scene.

edit: iTunes - Podcasts - Aussie Muscle Radio by Xavier Wills

latest podcast was tuesday this week. they do it every monday so its available every tuesday (i think)

Last edited:
Yeah I really enjoyed it before when it was going Scottie came across as a bit of a dick sometimes but you get that...

Yeah I really enjoyed it before when it was going Scottie came across as a bit of a dick sometimes but you get that...

maybe its improved? i think the muscle development ones are the ones with gobble, and since then it kept going but moved to itunes etc (non-commercial affiliated?)

let me know if you like the new ones, more or less than the old ones, cheers

maybe its improved? i think the muscle development ones are the ones with gobble, and since then it kept going but moved to itunes etc (non-commercial affiliated?)

let me know if you like the new ones, more or less than the old ones, cheers
Yeah keen to give it another go, I did think it was gone, I enjoyed listening to it and Scottie was and Xavier were great just sometimes he went off the rails, hahaha, maybe it was when he was dieting, hahaha

But it was great when the site was up and running and the radio with all the Aussie content, the biggest thing I miss is HCAM magazine, even though you got the results and review the next month or whatever it was still a great mag with all Aussie content.

But will let you know what the new one is like.

Thinking about flying down for it. And a good chance to see a bit of melb too . Wife is super keen to see Dana Linn Bailey