• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

UFC 183 - Silva and Diaz Both test Positive

Anyone know what the common name for Androstane is and what it does? @Shrek ; @JUICE JUNKY ; @Genics ;

Not quite sure but sounds like he tested positive for masteron, wether that be oral mast or inject mast I don't know but I do know that mast is the perfect steroid for fighting sports, it keeps them hard, lean, cut, ripped, sliced and diced and also packs a huge amount of aggression which is good for fighting sports. Unfortunately mast is generally not good for everyday people due to the rise in aggression that it causes.

masteron gives aggression? your so full of shit.

its a very very very mild steroid, which is perfect for tested athletes, it won't screw your bloods up too much and has a 3 week detection time.

Methandriol which i previously posted, with the actual Silva's test result however, has a 3 month detection time, but is a 17aa oral steroid, again, very mild but has estrogen activity, masteron is said to counter estrogen activity. but... why take a 3 month detectable when you know your tested?

Post fight test results have not been revealed yet, so who knows when he took it...

The test didn't indicate masteron's delivery, didn't mention an ester so unsure if it was oral but the
Methandriol is def oral.

but this is pretty spot on;

masteron gives aggression? your so full of shit.

its a very very very mild steroid, which is perfect for tested athletes, it won't screw your bloods up too much and has a 3 week detection time.

Methandriol which i previously posted, with the actual Silva's test result however, has a 3 month detection time, but is a 17aa oral steroid, again, very mild but has estrogen activity, masteron is said to counter estrogen activity. but... why take a 3 month detectable when you know your tested?

Post fight test results have not been revealed yet, so who knows when he took it...

The test didn't indicate masteron's delivery, didn't mention an ester so unsure if it was oral but the
Methandriol is def oral.

Yes it does cause aggression. I've used it many times and got these effects and its well known in the steroid using community that mast causes an increase in aggression. If you don't know this then your a fucken retard, and judging by some of your other posts I can see that you definitely are a fucken retard, i'd say your beyond help, your too far gone, people probably tried to help you but It was too late as most of your brain had shrunk by that time.

So does anyone know under the UFC rules if out of competition tests count for anything or it only in competition tests which count?

I guess if they test out of competition they you have to be clean the whole time not just when fighting....

I wouldn't say he's obviously roiding. He has the body of a tennis player.

you cant change your testosterone nm that sharply in ten days without PEDs

thats the obvious part

and doesnt matter what you look like tour de france people arnt huge

Matt Sera was saying a few years ago that some Camps look like they have their own PEDs programs.