• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Ideal Amount Of Sleep For Each Age Group, According To The Experts

Shit I get that.
I can literally feel my throat collapsing and missus says I snore ridiculously loud, like a chainsaw.
What should I do?
Is there a fix?
is it really risky? (Not sure how)

It can be dangerous. People do die from it.
I was the same and could feel my throat cave in. People assume overweight people have sleep apnea. Not the case.

You can see your GP and book in to have a sleep study test.
They connect about a dozen wires over your body then plug you into a big usb port. They video you as well.

You can now do this sleep test at home as well.
If diagnosed they can give you a dental plate to wear. The other option which I use is a cpap machine.
Picture Maverick in top gun. You wear a mask like that. It is connected to a small unit. When you stop breathing the unit pumps air and keeps your air way open.

Get checked out....Don't die on me. I need a wingman