• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Looking after your skin and pearlies

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
Can the fashion gurus and beauty queens please advise how I can keep my face lush and moist. What sort of products should i be using on my face? An exfoliator and some natural moisturising cream with sunscreen in it I believe? I was once told by a naturalist that the type of moisturiser you should use depends on the type of skin you have. Does it really make a difference? :confused:

And since it's my dream to blind kunce with my pearly whites, what's the best treatment available to make this dream a reality?

(Inb4 jizz, lube, cement, et al lolcomments)

for the teeth , from what i have read most of the consumer grade stuff is shit , you need to go see the tooth doctor and get them to shove the power washer on them and give a good clean with some clr

That's what I gather as well, having gone through 2 whitening kits but my chompers look no different. The dentist experience is by far the most expensive route and they say it's not safe to go beyond 4 shades lighter? Photoshopping pearlies into my pic sounds easier!

I am thinking that's a terrific idea. Last time I went to Phuket I passed the hospital and mistakened it for a 5-star villa resort. Looked comfy as, and the doctors were all foreigners.
Yup, australian stuff is really 3rd world by comparison

If you don't want your face to look like your ballbag, gotta put this oil, easy for me cos the missus buys it and keeps telling me to put it on before bed.
Ill check what the name is when I get home, works ok, got no wrinkles.

If you don't want your face to look like your ballbag, gotta put this oil, easy for me cos the missus buys it and keeps telling me to put it on before bed.
Ill check what the name is when I get home, works ok, got no wrinkles.
Extra virgin?

hahaha.. let it be known firstly that there is no 'extra' virgin just like there is no such thing as 'super' foods. If you're a virgin, you're a virgin.. how can you be super virgin, is it like you have 2 hymens or something? :confused:

Anyway yes I really want to know what kind of oil I should be spreading onto my face before bed, no homo.

I tell you one investment that I made that's worth its hefty price tag is my electric toothbrush. Something like $200odd for the top of the wazza Philips one, definitely recommend it.

Moisturiser, I usually use Aveeno but the Nivea ones aren't bad. I don't like them too oily/greasey

Can the fashion gurus and beauty queens please advise how I can keep my face lush and moist. What sort of products should i be using on my face? An exfoliator and some natural moisturising cream with sunscreen in it I believe? I was once told by a naturalist that the type of moisturiser you should use depends on the type of skin you have. Does it really make a difference? :confused:

And since it's my dream to blind kunce with my pearly whites, what's the best treatment available to make this dream a reality?

(Inb4 jizz, lube, cement, et al lolcomments)
All depends on the skin type.

Oily vs combination vs normal vs dry.

I tell you one investment that I made that's worth its hefty price tag is my electric toothbrush. Something like $200odd for the top of the wazza Philips one, definitely recommend it.

Moisturiser, I usually use Aveeno but the Nivea ones aren't bad. I don't like them too oily/greasey

Im impressed, but can't help picturing Derek Zoolanda in front of the mirror after a shift down the mine.

wtf that's too many options. I'd hate to be the one with combo skin, dry as a nun one minute then bam.. sheened up like a turtle wax ad. confusedmuch

Exactly, too confusing.
You just don't want wrinkles.
I'll look at this natural oil my wife buys, dry, oily, dozamatta fuken, you just don't want to look like your own ballbag.

Im impressed, but can't help picturing Derek Zoolanda in front of the mirror after a shift down the mine.
movies_zoolander-10616.jpg