• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

current ranking system

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, you start it yourself. If people want to be included in your ranking system, they do so voluntarily (which would be the same if it was done by the mods/admin)

So just start a thread, post a link to your competition results for veracity (assuming you don't have a video) and away we go.

yeah wheres ur comp results..seeing as you have a strong opinion on the matter.im not fussed either way..if people want to they can..if not..thats ok..some people cant be bothered being compared to or competed with when they dont feel like it...your an eager contributor...if you havent done a comp yet,maybe u wanna work towards one.

Last edited:
I don't have any comp results, I'm not a competitive powerlifter.

All I'm saying is if you want a ranking, post your results and others will follow.

Yay I am in a challenge with dumnaut.
So now is the process to talk about it and talk shit rather than actually do it, and even though this is my own challenge to definitely make sure I don't participate myself

Yay I am in a challenge with dumnaut.
So now is the process to talk about it and talk shit rather than actually do it, and even though this is my own challenge to definitely make sure I don't participate myself

im planning on competing some time this year and you are in the wrong thread anyway if you want to talk about me turning spart down.got any comp numbers?

i had a quick look over your posting history..seems you have made some comments in my direction.id be offended but seeing as i havent even blinked at your easily skimmable posts,im not sure what to think, to tell you the truth.quite clearly im developing a fan base here of sorts.thanks for the effort.

Last edited:
Except no one's posting...

you can if you like.you seem to have an interest in things that have nothing to do with you.lol.

shows that this forum is pretty dead when it comes to active participants in powerlifting.theres only 2 current PA members that post here and the other guys arent that interested.i kinda assumed that when i threw the idea out there,but it was worth a try i spose.
i think its sorta unspoken who is good here anyway.

Last edited:
Everyone posted their result this morning Gary. You must have missed it. Sorry, we can't do it again. It was this morning or never.

i think it would be very difficult to displace the Woodman and Sticky from their respective positions.ive tried to get others to sign up to the forum to make the talent pool deeper.noone can be bothered.

Everyone posted their result this morning Gary. You must have missed it. Sorry, we can't do it again. It was this morning or never.

this subject is out of your league.i dont see no 140 kg squats in your log.i see a lot of talk about crappy supps that have made you 70 kgs dripping wet.

hahhha steve you arent one of those guys that pays literally thousands of dollars each year for cowpatbars when all you had to do was show a bit of mental fortitude and get squatting.

Keep reading then, as I'll start going heavier for low reps next week. Just for you Gary. I don't know why 'you're xx kg dripping wet' gets thrown around so much, it took me 16 weeks of strict dieting to drop from 82kg to 70. Either way, sorry you missed everyone's results.

eh 3rd post in a row in a blistering attack on steve supp here,those squats you claim...they arent squats..they are knee bends.im red lighting them based on its you doing them.

Keep reading then, as I'll start going heavier for low reps next week. Just for you Gary. I don't know why 'you're xx kg dripping wet' gets thrown around so much, it took me 16 weeks of strict dieting to drop from 82kg to 70. Either way, sorry you missed everyone's results.

make fun of me squatting 200+ kgs ill make fun of you.you got no respect for being crushed..that photo u chopped is a highlight of my mediocre sporting life.you havent been there..no care on your diet results.good job jenny craig.why would u diet when you were small to begin with?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.