• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

current ranking system

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey white lie..im not calling anyone out..you may choose not to participate in a powerlifting system that i have seen used on other forums.that the members participating havent seemed to break into copious amounts of crying over anyway.
i recommend maybe sitting this 1 out champ.im probably being optimistic here.

Start the rankings Gerry. I'm interested to know. Sticky posted some strength standards a while back. (GPC I think)
I'm pretty sure I'm still beginner-intermediate on theirs.

im starting to think there probably isnt enough active participants to have a leaderboard of some type anyway.

Start the rankings Gerry. I'm interested to know. Sticky posted some strength standards a while back. (GPC I think)
I'm pretty sure I'm still beginner-intermediate on theirs.

u have a pretty big deadlift tho dude.thanks for posting..we ll see how this goes yea?

hey white lie..im not calling anyone out..

Geez gerry. you couldn't lie straight in bed could you. Remember your challenging me to a Powerlifting comp against you and 2 other Open lifters. See below.

the offer is still there to meet at fabians crossfit..it will have to be on saturdays at 8 am.theres 3 of us who made the aussie squad that train there.the other two guys are better open lifters than me.be interesting to see your expertise in action.

Geez gerry. you couldn't lie straight in bed could you. Remember your challenging me to a Powerlifting comp against you and 2 other Open lifters. See below.

wheres your comp numbers?u hang out here.and claimed to live not far away.ive met other powerlifters who frequent this site.it wasnt a challenge but its what lifters do ...they lift..

Last edited:
stiff the topic is comp numbers.we can collate the figures into some sort of working order where it might be a nice way for all of us competing powerlifters to push each other.

the topic isnt about you anyway.you may go make a thread where whoever wants to talk to you about you, may do so.

ill wait for whoever.i dont think its right to post someones pic or personal details without their permission.maybe noone cares and im ok with that too.

No no, you start it yourself. If people want to be included in your ranking system, they do so voluntarily (which would be the same if it was done by the mods/admin)

So just start a thread, post a link to your competition results for veracity (assuming you don't have a video) and away we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.