• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spartacus

I have challenged Gerry to a powerlifting comp.

While I have joined GPC, I think the rules will be fair.

First, drugs. As I will also be a member of either Australian weightlifting or athletics, I will also be subject to random drug testing. No advantage there.

Second, as we both believe in masters scores and comps, we can use http://www.gpcaustralia.com/index.php/glossbrenner-calculator to determine winner by score (and age).

Third, I will be weighing in on day, so no 24 hour rule for me.

Fourth, I will be lifting raw, so no wraps.

Fifth, I will be walking squat out, no using monolift.

gerry, do you accept the powerlifting challenge. Winner to be decided by best score by end of 2015.

I walked out in capo with monolift.

Pasted from the rule book

Code:
[B]S[/B]tart: A visual signal consisting of a downward movement of the arm, together with the audible command “Squat”.
[B]C[/B]ompletion: A visual signal consisting of a backward movement of the arm, together with the audible command “Rack”.

[B]A[/B]fter removing the bar from the Monolift while facing the front of the platform, the lifter must not step either backwards or forwards, however the lifter may adjust  their feet outwards or inwards to obtain their chosen stance .The top of the bar shall not be more than 3cm below the top of the posterior deltoids.[B]S[/B]tart: A visual signal consisting of a downward movement of the arm, together with the audible command “Squat”.
[B]C[/B]ompletion: A visual signal consisting of a backward movement of the arm, together with the audible command “Rack”.

well that is just dandy, oh well, I am still squatting without wraps, so will not make that much difference at our level.

you are on ignore...i win:).havent read any of it.couldnt care less what a challenges you have booked me in for...relevance..get some already.

Last edited:
so you are full of shit Gerry, talk big, but cannot even take up a powerlifting challenge, you being a champ and all.

so is wingman.you are struggling here.if you come up with say a thousand dollars.i might consider competing against a known drugs cheat.until then.neg.

come on Gerry, I struggled on 4x6/70kg squat yesterday, had a broken collarbone 14 months ago.

it will be just fun. me and you, competing on the terms we both agree to, one that allows for age and masters.

shit so is darkoz..im just knocking over these ignoramuses like ninepins.easy work.
i cant come to GPC as its in the PA code that i cant compete in another fed.and you cant come here as you are a roider.i wouldnt even bother doing a dumbell curl with you.

Last edited:
Gerry, Gerry, Gerry.

Come on man, you are not going to let a skinny old man beat you. Accept the challenge like the kiwi gladiator you are.

make that 5 thousand.ill go.any thing less.nah.im potentially giving up opportunities in the IPF.Im not competing over video or in a backyard.

5 gs.u are calling me out with a worse total,and a history of steroid use.i have no idea what u will take in order to increase your performance.id say quit while you are behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.