• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i tell you what though.you compete solidly drug free for a year and at the end ill think about coming over.its a small sniff for you.i gotta warn you tho.i probably wont.but you can hang onto hope.

no, I am drug free. that is not an excuse, just accept challenge like a man.

we are not playing for sheep stations, just a friendly comp between two AusBB guys on the terms we both believe in.

Like I said, I compete in aths, so I will be subject to random drug testing.

[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; if [MENTION=17650]gerry.[/MENTION]; doesn't have the stones to step up to the plate and you want a bit of a challenge for motivation, I'll take you on you old kunce! I only live in wagga, so could come over at the end of the year for a friendly comp. 37 yo, started training just over 12 weeks ago and went 95, 90, 125 - plan to be a lot more in 12 months time!

i was gonna start a log here too.not anymore.

Carrrn man - get the log going....

Spart can have a log - The 2015 beat Gerry and you can have The 2015 beat Spart....

I am willing to put in a bag of protein for the winner!

thanks jimmy, but it is gerry that has got my focus because I want to see him back up his many AusBB comments, given the importance of performance and his ability to compete rather than the rest of us internet warriors that often talk about it.

By all means compete, and see how we fare up against each other by end of year, but I want to compete against Gerry.

Got to have tea now.

ill pass.i got my own targets.hes not relevant.he may compare against my results in PA this year if he so chooses.cant say when im competing as i wanna have a go at cutting again soon.
he wouldnt have a hope if i went up to 105..with a 160 kg squat?? gimme a break man.

i said.im not competing against a known drugs cheat.not for anything less than 20 gs.keep talking.i could potentially lose opportunities in PA if i ditch my membership.so sorry.maybe pick out someone whom u can beat btw.
Come on Gary, you can do it. Just imagine how much sweeter it will be to say you beat a "drug cheat".

Let's all get behind Gary.

Gary_hisses..png

thanks jimmy, but it is gerry that has got my focus because I want to see him back up his many AusBB comments, given the importance of performance and his ability to compete rather than the rest of us internet warriors that often talk about it.

By all means compete, and see how we fare up against each other by end of year, but I want to compete against Gerry.

Got to have tea now.
all good mate, let me know how you go at the end of the year. Good luck with it!

Come on Gary, you can do it. Just imagine how much sweeter it will be to say you beat a "drug cheat".

Let's all get behind Gary.

Gary_hisses..png

60 gs based on the fact you are a false supporter.i demand 100% loyalty.ive seen your log btw.you dont qualify based on the fact u squat under 100 kgs.

60 gs based on the fact you are a false supporter.i demand 100% loyalty.ive seen your log btw.you dont qualify based on the fact u squat under 100 kgs.

Lol. Stop throwing stupid figures out there and put up or shut up.

Gerry Vs Spart 2015.

Why not stop this small talk and get into some serious money. Is this you Gary?

c3305497a908aed0e1792f5d6be8bb85b8878081952e9874ad45fe22692451d0.jpg

Have a read of my log again. I squat anywhere between 50-140kg for reps depending on the rep range. But this isn't about me Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.