• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerry, there is a good chance you will win, why not just a friendly challenge.

Come on, given all you have said about courage to put it on lie, and so on.

Me and you, based on score for age.

The comp can only stand if you accept challenge.

And it could well motivate both of us given we spend so much time on AusBB.

5 gs.u are calling me out with a worse total,and a history of steroid use.i have no idea what u will take in order to increase your performance.id say quit while you are behind.

Only a comedian could up with that one as a response.

Come on, chest up, and accept challenge.

I mean if I lose, I will have to wear it, why not you.

If you walk out at GPC you won't get the squat command, not from me anyway.
Fair point but threads not about stupid rules bro.
-Gerry talks shit as in whenever anyone posts 'what's your best lift', 'your weak' etc - Spartacus challenges Gerry to a powerlifting comp - Gerry dogs it - Gerry will now try and regain some respect by talking shit ie, your a drug cheat, I'll bet you 5 grand etc.

no drugs, will prove to you that I am registered in a drug testing sport if need be.

i said.im not competing against a known drugs cheat.not for anything less than 20 gs.keep talking.i could potentially lose opportunities in PA if i ditch my membership.so sorry.maybe pick out someone whom u can beat btw.

Last edited:
mate, I took some gear 20 years ago, big deal.

I competed in October and only got 120kg bench and 202.5kg, yet you cant even compete with a 53 year old having done a 560kg total.

Gerry, where is your kiwi fighting spirit.

Sounds like some good fun - maybe winner gets a couple bags of protein from BN - come on guys - let's get in going!

mate, I took some gear 20 years ago, big deal.

I competed in October and only got 120kg bench and 202.5kg, yet you cant even compete with a 53 year old having done a 560kg total.

Gerry, where is your kiwi fighting spirit.

its 30 gs now.30 thousand ill switch to GPC.You are wasting your time,i dont understand why you say this is a competition when ive out totalled you at a lighter bw and without the use of steroids.

Gerry, let's keep the conversation real. Just a friendly challenge in line with you are on about with your posts.

Man to man, masters scoring.

its 30 gs now.30 thousand ill switch to GPC.You are wasting your time,i dont understand why you say this is a competition when ive out totalled you at a lighter bw and without the use of steroids.
No ones asking you to switch feds mate. Just compare on gloss/wilks

40 thousand.you see thats my price.i am potentially giving up the chance to win another national m1 title and international m1 titles if i switch.that has instrinsic value that smiting an irrelevant person like yourself on the platform, cant seem to grasp.
probably because you havent won anything.

this is your chance man!!!but its not actually.you dont have a chance because im not giving you one.haha.i might send you a pic of me and my hard earnt medals tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.