• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

(Tennis) Australian Open 2015

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
Totally will be glued to the TV for this when it starts on Monday (19[SUP]th[/SUP] Jan)! I think the gap between the top 5 players and the rest is getting narrower than it has been for years, and the prize is up for anyone who can time their run and get it all together, injury free, right into the second half of the main draw. Look at the upset Wawrinka caused last year as a clear example of this.

My favourites this year are:

Men
Roger Federer – Not only for sentimental reasons, but looking at the great start his had this year already by winning his 1000[SUP]th[/SUP] game by taking out the Brisbane title against Raonic, he still has the speed, skillz, and mental agility to nab his 18[SUP]th[/SUP] title.
Novak Djokovic – If he can get his game to the level he was playing back in 2012, then he would be almost unbeatable. Unfortunately he seems to be a bit inconsistent lately, wavering during crucial points, a huge no-no.
Rafael Nadal – I would be surprised if he doesn’t at least make it to the quarters, however his lack of preparation going into this tournament would be his downfall. The key to noting Nadal’s physical condition is counting the number of straps he is wearing when he appears on court. :rolleyes:

Ladies
Maria Sharapova – She was brilliant at Brisbane and appears to still have her famous hard hitting forehand intact, along with that all important earth shattering squeals of orgasm when she makes contact with a ball. I am rather keen to see her go up against Serena Williams and give her a good wallup like I know she can.
Eugene Bouchard, Victoria Azarenka, Ana Ivanovic – I’ll be sure to watch and record any game that this trio appear in, because they are extremely hot and their game isn’t too shabby either. I just desperately wish lululemon would sponsor some of their sheer, form fitting clothes for these ladies.
Sam Stosur – Don’t waste your time, sad to say but she has been a choker in the past and things have not changed for this lass and time is running out. Someone get her head together! Even Casey Dellaquea would fare better than her this time round, by my reckoning.

Alright, bring it on Australian Open 2015!

yes, good to watch, especially second week.

Last year I got on wawrinka at $9.00; hopefully same sort of luck this year.

One of my mates did the same, put a twenty on Wawrinka for a laugh.. A lot of rib poking ensued, this morphed into humble silence by the third set and we watched magic happen.

My favourites are:
Anna Ivanovic
Anna Ivanovic
Anna Ivanovic
Anna Ivanovic
Anna Ivanovic
Anna Ivanovic
and
Anna Ivanovic

ana-ivanovic.jpg

Anytime, anywhere, Ana.. <3

Will not watch a second of the tennis again. What a shit house sport. Almost makes powerlifting look interesting.

Disappointed to hear Tsonga is out, but looking forward to it. I'm hoping to be able to watch some of the big games better from over here in the UAE as midnight will only be just after work here!

Simona Halep could learn a lot from Kournikova, although it's too late now. What a disappointment.

This got me all excited!
[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/australianopentv[/video]

But then: We're sorry, Live content is not available in Australia, New Zealand, UK and Japan due to rights restrictions.

Damn! Thought I can watch in front of my PC and all..

Ok thanks to the 7sport app on my ipad I can watch some tennis now in peace.

What an intense 5 setter Nadal vs Smyczek that was... Nadal just hanging in there with over 4hrs of gameplay. Nadal quite clearly not in his best of health by the looks of things (cramping, medical time out) but charged like a raging bull all of a sudden in the 5th as soon as he sensed his opponent starting to tire. VAMOS!