• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

(Tennis) Australian Open 2015

nadal is a very physical player. I think only injuries would prevent him from winning most ever grand slams.

Still he will probably win a few more French Opens alone.

Nadal hardly ever makes excuses, or whinges during a match.

Yeah he is a very frank and upfront guy

I wish azarenka would not moan like she does when hitting baws...

Murray was in fine form today wasn't he? Kyrgios put up a good fight though nevertheless, it was hell entertaining to watch.

Well, I recorded Sharapova vs Bouchard, and will enjoy repeat viewings of that in my lonesome time lol..

Can't wait to see Nishikori-Wawrinka match tomorrow, it should be a real dogfight. And Djokovic vs Raonic sounds equally tasty.

As for the womens side, only Sharapova worth watching now, her outfit shits all over the Williams especially when she serves or trips over something.

So Penis Williams lost hey?

Who the fuck made this thread? Better check your T/E ratio!

Djoker vs Wawrinka is going to be THE match of the AO this year I reckon. Whoever wins is gonna be a true title contender for sure.