• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Loving this song

Cheer Rugby, don't know how to link the video straight into the post like that.
-fuck that little mouse!

It's talking about the band name and plays off the fact that it is a homonym.
Source: about 3rd comment
The song is not about a bird at all. The word “Albatraoz” refers to the band that AronChupa (the artist of the song) is part of. They are a Swedish Electro-Pop band and the lines “I’m an Albatraoz” refer to being part of the band/the fanbase/movement around the band rather than to a large sea bird. The opening lines even translate to "Ladies and Gents Please Be prepared for AronChupa and Albatraoz Go!"
The song does play on the word ‘albatross’ as a homonym to “Albatraoz”, especially in comparison to the “Mouse named Delory”. The mouse has questionable morals and the lyrics state “But I’m an Albatraoz”, claiming to be above/more powerful than the mouse. It might be a statement about rising above ‘the mouse’ and her morals, it might be a way to promote the band, it might be just a cool song. But its not “Albatross” it is “Albatraoz” – a reference to a band, not a bird.

Doesn't matter what it is. It's a shit song so I'll never hear it again anyway.
Bit hard to say you'll never hear it again - what if you're in your car, an elevator, shopping centre etc and it comes on? You could block your ears but not until you'd actually heard it?