• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Any real fat-burning supplements out there?

@myst ; with Duromine did you take it constant or cycle on/off ? Just wondering if you got used to it after a period of time.

Constantly until it was gone, didn't seem to get used to it, only lasted two weeks from memory which was enough to kick start my cutting phase.

Constantly until it was gone, didn't seem to get used to it, only lasted two weeks from memory which was enough to kick start my cutting phase.

If you don't mind me asking, how much of a cal deficit or calorie level did you commence with when at 150kg ?

If you don't mind me asking, how much of a cal deficit or calorie level did you commence with when at 150kg ?

2800 from memory, got down to around 2000 calories 30 weeks later. Took a good 4 - 6 weeks to get my metabolism working properly and start dropping weight at a good pace, pretty much wrecked it getting to 150kg!

I was asking as one of the guys at work forked out $80 for them and then puts it with a prework out apparently give them heaps of energy... I'd say excessive caffeine overdose?
I could do with some extra kg....

I was asking as one of the guys at work forked out $80 for them and then puts it with a prework out apparently give them heaps of energy... I'd say excessive caffeine overdose?
I could do with some extra kg....

That's just the AMP in it, which is a stimulant.