• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Any real fat-burning supplements out there?

joeblowforshow

I am a HUGE skeptic. I've investigated soooo many pills and supplements my friends have gotten into. Almost every time, they get caught up in advertising hype and forget that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Fat pills are one of the worst. One of them was awful, made you poop out grey goop and claimed it was the fat being drained out of you - all it was doing was messing with your poop (not into that).

Has anyone ever heard of any of these types of supplements that ACTUALLY work? As I said, I've looked into so many and most of them are all bullchit like "based on clinical research" which means absolutely fek all from a scientific point of view.

So yeah, you guys used anything on a cut that actually worked?

It's more about how you use them than brands or claims. They really should be marketed as "metabolic enhancers".

Popping a few of those pills and thinking you're going to get shredded as fuck is stupid. They don't work like that.

For them to do anything at all, you need to:
- Be in a caloric deficit.
- Been in the caloric deficit/dieted for some time.
- Have your nutritional plans dialled in where you're already losing weight and you know what to expect from your body.
- Already be relatively lean (sub 12%).

Once you have all that sorted and you're deep into your cut, they only work when you're doing faster morning cardio. Or other cardio during the day in a fasted state where you're semi depleted of carbs. This is when your metabolism slows down and tries to conserve energy. Popping fat burners as soon as you wake up and then going for low intensity steady state cardio (a walk) means your body should kick start its metabolism without any food and use a larger percentage of fat as energy.

If you're just a random gym goer they are completely pointless. The only time they are semi useful is when dieting for a comp.

Agree not a lot of actual "fat loss" comes from a fat burner, but a stimulant based one might help you supress your appetite, and keep your energy a little higher whilst in a caloric deficit.

strong coffee will do the same.

fef.jpg

So am I the only person whose given O.P. any good advise in this thread, sheez!

Srs they are useless unless you can get the real stuff like ECA or other drugs.

Hard work and diet are the key.

What was wrong with my suggestion?

not sure an exploding brain helps.

Like [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; said Clen, DNP, T3 and Slin are your best bets. Drop the Test E for Test P to get rid of bloat too shouldn't you. ;)

You'd think anything stimulating in nature would be fat burning.. ephedrine, phenylpiracetam, scoop(s) of AMP laced PWO, sauna, vacuming the floor and then watching a rom-com with the miss before possible cardio, redtubing blonde bukkake orgy gymnist...

DNP.

If that is too slow and isn't good enough, then just double the dose...

... And have an ice bath at the ready.

Edit: I want to try DNP some day. Gotta be done in winter though

Last edited: