• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gerry, there is a master section (separate) which means you will be against grunta, myself, and a few others. We would welcome your participation.

Gerry, there is a master section (separate) which means you will be against grunta, myself, and a few others. We would welcome your participation.

gruntas too heavy,hes 110 kgs man..your too old...the others..ill think of something.im thinking novice m1 natty@89 kg.

i reckon prize money would be good too.plus a title of some sort.maybe Scot can hook us up with a GPC title.

Last edited:
last year Bulk Nutrients offered prize.

Gerry, is decided by score, according to weight and bodyweight, and age for masters comp.

Everyone has a chance regardless of weight and size.

Military may also help your bench press, and is a bit of fun. I would like to see you lift in PA with delts like coconuts.

grunta, you are in open, but if you over 40, you can also be in masters comp.

We are all in open, but thought I would have masters list as well.

grunta, you are in open, but if you over 40, you can also be in masters comp.

We are all in open, but thought I would have masters list as well.

Ok, masters just sounds really old, and I'm way too immature to be considered old.

gruntas too heavy,hes 110 kgs man..your too old...the others..ill think of something.im thinking novice m1 natty@89 kg.

i reckon prize money would be good too.plus a title of some sort.maybe Scot can hook us up with a GPC title.

Spoken like a powerlifter. Want to divide it up so everyone is a winner.

[MENTION=17650]gerry.[/MENTION]; I'll chuck one up over the next week or so for a laugh - will be pretty weak so you should beat me. Will see how much I can add to it by the end of the year.

I did 80kg after maxing bench for an hour last week.

Have to hit it again next session so i'll video it and a push press and jerk from the front.

Decided to give push presses a go for the first time in close to 2 years I think. Got 110kg, knees feel good so looking forward to giving them a crack this year.

well done, 110kg is a good lift, especially for first time back.

You might as well post your next few attempts. As you know, things can go wrong later on (less time to train or injuries), so better to put something up.

I basically never video lifts. Maybe when I get close to weights I am happier with. Gives me motivation not to be so shit.

up to you, but 110kg is good enough for anyone, 120kg would be inexcusable not to film. Please, we need some people to post, not enough people did last year.

End of this vid, 72.5x 3
Maybe I can hit 100kg this year.. that would be big
But need to learn how to clean properly LOL

Good job mate, that was good. Must admit your short shorts did freak me out a little bit, but good lifting anyway.

ok, thanks, will put score up later.

Perhaps after comp, so can do a max when fresh. I am sure you will get a pretty good weight.