• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
There is more to lifting big weights than showing off ya 3 powerlifts. Although i agree one is not a powerlifter if they do not compete ones lifts are not at all illegitimate if that person chooses not to compete. And perhaps those people also like to express strength in other non competitive lifts. Also legitimate.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

There is more to lifting big weights than showing off ya 3 powerlifts. Although i agree one is not a powerlifter if they do not compete ones lifts are not at all illegitimate if that person chooses not to compete. And perhaps those people also like to express strength in other non competitive lifts. Also legitimate.

i said unofficial not illegitimate.i enjoy watching huge front squats and big assed stiff legs off a deficit for reps but its not the same as a meet.thats all,no biggie.

Nobody cares.

Life takes precedence. If this year has taught me ANYTHING, It is that life will do what the fuck it wants. When it wants. To who it wants. And to who it wants. Lifting weights means nothing. Lifting weights in a comp also means nothing.

theres people that live and breathe powerlifting and are successful at wat they do.dont diminish that.Unfortunately tim the reality is we aint good enough.its fun trying tho isnt it?

You are actually missing my point. But that's ok.

Just a quick last word though:

2017 can eat the biggest bag of dicks.

You are actually missing my point. But that's ok.

Just a quick last word though:

2017 can eat the biggest bag of dicks.

no i got your point,you dont like Wilks and think he should let in GPC steroid users and associates.But i understand your point of that you are clean and joined GPC so you could lift with your mates.Wilks is gone dude,hopefully the next in charge will protect the clean lifters like he has done.2017 has gone quick,all ive fukin done is work,eat and sleep.And im still not rich.

oh, ok, thanks for enlightening me again.

yes, be a man and get out there and lift. as if anyone cannot really do that.

absolutely.

you dont like Wilks and think he should let in GPC steroid users and associates
And yet when a lifter was banned from PA for anabolic steroid use, GPC wouldn't take her. That is, they are not drug-free, but they don't want to admit it publicly.

Not so different from PA, really.

Is @Sticky still with GPC? Notice his Gym is now Vahalla Strength not a PTC.

Drove past on the weekend and noticed some Masif Muthafarker at the front, Strongman I assume. Like Pritchard, but bigger :p

I'm still here, and GPC is on FIRE!

We're killing it at the moment, nudging 1000 members now :)

I'm still the VP of GPC, I just re-branded my gym to more suit what I want to do.

The gyms and our fed are not the same thing :)

I'm still here, and GPC is on FIRE!

We're killing it at the moment, nudging 1000 members now :)

I'm still the VP of GPC, I just re-branded my gym to more suit what I want to do.

The gyms and our fed are not the same thing :)
Yeah man your gym is killing it. Your other side projects are also always interesting hahaha.

Been considering a return to GPC as of late. I miss wrapping my knees! (I dont).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah man your gym is killing it. Your other side projects are also always interesting hahaha.

Been considering a return to GPC as of late. I miss wrapping my knees! (I dont).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Haha, thanks man.

Valhalla Strength is going from strength to strength.
We have gyms in Townsville, North Brisbane, South Brisbane, Auckland, with a new one coming on board, plus our range of products!

No slowing us or GPC down!

no tim, join apu. no silly wraps.

just joking, join who you want and be happy.

You dont need need to wear wraps in GPC :)

Matt Middleton generally doesn’t and still can podium.

That said if anyone is tossing up between APU and PA, always go APU!

can people clear this up.

p.a. - tested fed, pa allows neoprene sleeves only,
(even though i personally know one person who competed in a p.a. Event while taking gear)

$165 for calender year only. Join after september a discount is given.

g.p.c. - largest fed in australia, untested fed, in gpc you can lift your head and bench on your toes, a different bar for each lift, squat from a monolift. Gpc allows knee wraps in raw, gpc has always promoted competition in weight classes. Gpc does not recognize age divisions in competition - they are for records only.

$80 first year, $60 per year after that. Membership for full year.

capo - shallow squats? Untested fed.
$80 per year.

aust drug free - tested fed

apu?????