• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You taking the piss? Did something happen elsewhere, off this Forum?
Shrek may know. He likes to ask questions when he knows the answer, fishing kunce.

It was all true, except for the canon bit. It was a giant catapult.

It was all inferred by him in many posts and it took a member (or a few, I don't quite remember the exact number, more than one) who had to ask him point blank if he was on the APU board as he spoke as if he were at the meetings or was involved or was on the board or was part of the "team" running the APU and meetings.

After a bit of to and fro he had to admit that he was not a part of the APU board, on any committees or anything like that. He had no standing at the APU beyond being a non-lifter member.

I must admit, though, that (at least, according to his words) he did get "permission" to start a thread on the APU. I mean, that must mean something, right? After all, I had to get permission from 5 past Mr Olympias and the Mr Olympia organization to start a thread on AUBB about the 2018 comp. And the same goes for World's Strongest Man and Ronnie Coleman. Ronnie and I are mates cos I follow him on Insta. I'm important.

Where's is ol Sparty these days?

He joined the Flat Earth society, but only as a non-participation member and is now on their board of directors, or knows someone who reads their Facebook page (which is about the same to him).

Apparently he suffered from life threatening injuries* but is now back and "ready to rock" against @littlegerry, which of course was a big mistake to admit having no excuse not to compete so has slunk off to give people advice on crossfit forums.

He did say that he was going to compete in October, which as we all knew was complete brumby chit, and also stated that he would compete "later this year", or words to that affect, but with December looming, I guess he must have had another life threatening injury, most probably to his ego.

Come back Spartacus. My offer to pay for your comp expires on Dec 31st 2018. If you don't take me up on it I will probably waste the money on test boosters and mass gainers.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by spartacusgerry, I may even join PA just to compete against you. I am 6 1 and you are 5 7, but we are in same division 93kg.

I am now over serious injuries, broken collarbone and stress fractures, and I am ready to rock.

Last edited:
He joined the Flat Earth society, but only as a non-participation member and is now on their board of directors, or knows someone who reads their Facebook page (which is about the same to him).

Apparently he suffered from life threatening injuries* but is now back and "ready to rock" against @littlegerry, which of course was a big mistake to admit having no excuse not to compete so has slunk off to give people advice on crossfit forums.

He did say that he was going to compete in October, which as we all knew was complete brumby chit, and also stated that he would compete "later this year", or words to that affect, but with December looming, I guess he must have had another life threatening injury, most probably to his ego.

Come back Spartacus. My offer to pay for your comp expires on Dec 31st 2018. If you don't take me up on it I will probably waste the money on test boosters and mass gainers.*

Flat Earth Society lol

Yeah come back @spartacus :)