• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So P.A. lifters are tested by ASADA, but GPC and CAPO claim they can't afford to test. But do GPC and CAPO want to be tested Feds anyway?

What percentage of GPC and CAPO lifters would be on PEDs?

Pretty sure they'd be some P.A. members cheating, just human nature isn't it?

Aha. Looking a the raw grading scales for GPC and PA there's not much difference.

Take away 20-30kg for the super knee wraps and 20kg for the Texas Deadlift bar and PA grading scale actually looks a bit tougher in some areas.

Aha. Looking a the raw grading scales for GPC and PA there's not much difference.

Take away 20-30kg for the super knee wraps and 20kg for the Texas Deadlift bar and PA grading scale actually looks a bit tougher in some areas.

So you think a lot of PED usage in P.A. is falling through the net?

20kg for the texas deadlift bar, that's hilarious.

Scott pulled 302.5 on it then 300 on the eleiko.

I havn't found any difference in 1/2/3rm on it compared to the Australian Barbell Co bars in the gym. Pulled 225*3 on the texas and 222.5*5 on the ABC bar this cycle.

There only needs to be 2 feds in reality, one tested one untested, but we know that will never happen. No, GPC and CAPO don't intend to ever have drug testing as far as i am aware, there is no point.

I know gerry. is a lot bigger than 0ni but are their lifts comparable?

hes better....easily better deadlifter...cant compare the other lifts but to be brutally honest hes a better bencher too as i cant handle cutting to that weight class...and im not mad at all.dunno why comparisons are so annoying.must be guys with crap lifts and huge egos who cant handle little guys outdoing them.
get over it.

hes better....easily better deadlifter...cant compare the other lifts.and im not mad at all.dunno why comparisons are so annoying.must be guys with crap lifts and huge egos who cant handle little guys outdoing them.
get over it.

so much for your having people on ignore. Just the facts gezza, but the truth and facts aren't your strong point are they.

Aren't you the person always sprouting how great your lifts are in comparison to everyone else on this forum, now you're upset when a comparison is made to yours. :D

so much for your having people on ignore. Just the facts gezza, but the truth and facts aren't your strong point are they.

Aren't you the person always sprouting how great your lifts are in comparison to everyone else on this forum, now you're upset when a comparison is made to yours. :D

What are Gerry full stops best lifts anyway.

i quite happily said hes better.lol.many are.how does being jealous of someone being better, change the fact that they are better.umm now your back on ignore:)

What are Gerry full stops best lifts anyway.

you havent competed.why are you asking him?im online.as you can see.ive lurked here a while.you cant compare as your "best lifts" where probably done with moocows watching.they said your squats were high btw.

Last edited:
i quite happily said hes better.lol.many are.how does being jealous of someone being better, change the fact that they are better.umm now your back on ignore:)

OK, the logic behind that sentence is debatable lol. Back onto "convenient ignore" am I? On ignore when you don't like a post, not ignore when you do - "gerry.ignore". Also referred to as selective hearing.

you havent competed.why are you asking him?im online.as you can see.ive lurked here a while.you cant compare as your "best lifts" where probably done with moocows watching.they said your squats were high btw.

Where and when did I say I ever competed?

I didn't say anything about my best lifts.

I haven't squatted for probably close to two years.