• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Go-To Antiinflammatory. List them?

when your muscles swell and get inflamed from training, its now proven the body's response is not only its own anti-inflams, but localised IGF-1 can be found localised in that tissue.

turning off that body response is hurting the natural process.

If your on gear, i doesn't matter, everything is upregulated and taken care of, if your natural however, its very important what you put in your mouth and how you recover.

Just like sleep, you can't take a sleeping pill and expect to get the recovery you do from a natural sleep. I feel the same way about muscle soreness.

And if its joint pain, you need to listen to your body, its trying to tell you something!

This reminded me of a study I once saw that said non-steroidal anti-inflamattories were counterproductive for body builders who took them after a workout. Specifically, they affected protein anabolism. (I realise that's not what OP is talking about, but if it's going to be detrimental to gains, then worth noting).

I went looking for the article, and found this instead... http://www.physorg.com/news126711822.html basically saying that yeah, it has a negative effect on the day of, but over the long term, it's actually beneficial.

So that was an interesting turn of events

One other thing, voltaren is cleared by the kidneys. I know a dialysis nurse who said a lot of old people have kidney failure because of it.

That is long-term unregulated use, so probably no big deal, but worth sharing I thought

i rely on my own body's anti inflam responses.

don't have any medication like that in the house, not even panadol.

I'm just imagining ct having to go under general anesthetic one day and the doctor about to put him under and he goes no, hold on I'm making my own anesthetic.

VHFVT.gif

I'm just imagining ct having to go under general anesthetic one day and the doctor about to put him under and he goes no, hold on I'm making my own anesthetic.

is that the discussion? reaching much.

since you brought up anesthetic's, can you explain how they put people under? i mean, how it works..

since you brought up anesthetic's, can you explain how they put people under? i mean, how it works..

Nice try ct. Doctors know very well how to use anesthetics but as of now we don't know how they actually work to put people under. Try again buddy. Keep making your anti inflammatories and eating your tiny tiny meals.

My mate went under for knee surgery, never came out, fuken degenerate anaesthetist fucked up and overdosed him.