• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

it is Sunday. Tell us your Victory this week.

My victory is nearly being able to make a fist again and roll my fingers into a ball.
I am not quite there yet but I reckon in 2 weeks time I will be able to. My hand therapist was blown away by how much movement I have in my fingers after the severity of my accident. And this was only from having my hand out of a cast for 2 weeks.

2 weeks ago I couldn't even squeeze a sponge or tube of toothpaste. But now I think I could squeeze a drop out of a dead dingos donga.

I think my hand therapists wants me.....she just doesn't realize it yet.

What about you Darknutz [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; :p

No DOMS after yesterday's bench session. Given the last couple of weeks, this is a WIN!
Exceptional sesh yesterday and good sign of improvement.
Hip behaving aside from the usual and expected pain niggles.

Got my first wholesale/reseller order for my new cookbook so feeling happy about that.

Onward and upward.

Haha
you wrote choo choo but I just saw chocolate!

it never matters what I write. people only ever see the word "chocolate".

Hey, am thinking up my Easter choc selection ... hope to get on it this week or will have to forget it lol

1. Salted caramel (in milk shell) ... I make awesome salted caramel haha
2. Frambolica (dark shell) - raspberry ganache with orange blossom
3. Cappuccino/Tiramisu - coffee ganache in milk OR mascarpone vanilla ganache over milk coffee ganache in dark shell
4. Noisette - milk hazelnut praline with caramelised hazelnut pieces dipped in dark
5. Indian Summer - T2 Indian Spice tea infused milk ganache in milk shell
6. CCM - mango caramel and habanero dark ganache in a dark shell

If i get my Easter animal moulds, I'll make milk and white animals with coloured sprinkles :D
Maybe even some almond rochers.

Hope i get my choc order in time!

Does this make the cut as a follow on from "choo choo"????

3. Cappuccino/Tiramisu - coffee ganache in milk OR mascarpone vanilla ganache over milk coffee ganache in dark shell
4. Noisette - milk hazelnut praline with caramelised hazelnut pieces dipped in dark

dr00L.gif

it never matters what I write. people only ever see the word "chocolate".

Hey, am thinking up my Easter choc selection ... hope to get on it this week or will have to forget it lol

If i get my Easter animal moulds, I'll make milk and white animals with coloured sprinkles :D
Maybe even some almond rochers.

Hope i get my choc order in time!

Does this make the cut as a follow on from "choo choo"????
They all sound delicious Viv
But I wasn't referring to you making chocolate, it was a reference to me being a chocolate fiend. :p
I always take note of what you say, even when it's not about chocolate :)