• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not for me, pay to get muddy, zapped and gassed?
I'd give it a miss even if I was in any condition to attempt it.

The whole thing is becoming more about mental challenges rather than physical. Last year I got to do the leigionaires loop where you get to go down fire in your hole, the big slide with fire at the end of it. To get there they put in 2 extra low mud crawls which was all good but then they put a tunnel filled with electric wires in it before you get to the slide. I skipped that bit, my first attempt at TM in 2013 I did the electric eel and blacked out after a zapp to the head.

I don't get why are they spraying tear gas on people now? I thought that was bad for you. Is TM turning into a training camp for chinese protestors?

Join the army and you can do this along with reasonable pay, an ugly uniform and get screamed at by NCO's.

Anyone signing up this year? The south east QLD one is only around the corner from my house. The Sunshine Coast one was very flat throughout the whole course whereas this course will offer alot of hills. Thinkin I'm going after my 3rd headband.