• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Binge watching Modern Family at the moment, while being supplemented with brand new series like Wayward Pines, Dark Matter, Humans and Proof. All are good, Dark Matter is standing out the most. New 'The Last Ship' starts tomorrow, excited, then next week Falling Skies is back!

binge watched Defiance.

Killjoys is cool
Darkmatter is cool.
The Whispers is cool.
Humans is ok.

binge watched Defiance.

Killjoys is cool
Darkmatter is cool.
The Whispers is cool.
Humans is ok.

Watched the first Dark Matter, thought that would have to improve to continue, The Whispers looks like it will be good from the first episode. Haven't watched Humans but Gemma Chan is easy to watch...

the new series of Search4Hurt starts next week, looking forward to that, also True Detective Season 2 kicks off soon. Once I can get past the fact Vince Vaughan and Colin Farrell (two blokes I cant stand) are the main cast, it should be ok.

Just watched season three of Orange is the new black. Wasn't as good as the first two..

Also 're watching Friday night lights

Just watched the first episode of True Detective, could be interesting, the first ep seemed to have a lot of setting up and character introduction with little else.

Just watched the first episode of True Detective, could be interesting, the first ep seemed to have a lot of setting up and character introduction with little else.

Ok, we will watch that tonight I think. What were Vince Vaughn and Col Farrell like?

Ok, we will watch that tonight I think. What were Vince Vaughn and Col Farrell like?

Both were good, Col Farrell I thought was real good, but Vince will take a bit getting used to him is a much more serious role, not that he was bad...

Both were good, Col Farrell I thought was real good, but Vince will take a bit getting used to him is a much more serious role, not that he was bad...

Haven't watched it yet, but I was concerned about the casting. Rachael McAdams too?

On the Defiance train too, it's good.
Orange is the New Black, only watched 4 episodes of 3rd season.